Audi Q4 Boot Space

Faults and Technical chat for the Audi Q4
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

The Q4 e-tron has 520 litres of boot space and a maximum load capacity of 1,490 litres with the rear seats folded down. Sport and S Line models get a 40:60 split-folding rear bench, while Edition 1 and Vorsprung cars get more versatile 40:20:40 split-folding rear seats instead.

Audi Q4 e-tron 2021 review UK-13.jpg

Audi Q4 e-tron 2021 review UK-12.jpg

Audi Q4 e-tron 2021 review UK-11.jpg

Salmonfisher

Post by Salmonfisher »

Already learnt something my dealer didn't know as he thought they were all 40/20/40. A shame the Sport isn't but not worth the upgrade just for that especially as S line is lower with 20" wheels which I don't want.
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

40 / 20 / 40 is easier with two child seats in I find, but other than that 60/40 has been fine for me.
Adahol69

Post by Adahol69 »

Also worth noting the split boot shelf is an optional extra part of the pack, even all the press reviews show the boot with the nice functional split.

Sport and sline models just get a boot with no shelf to hide the cables etc. Well done Audi wish I spotted this before ordering
Lee

Post by Lee »

Adahol69 I didnt realise the boot shelf was optional extra, ive spent some time on configuator today and cant see where this option even is, do you know how much it is to buy as option etc?
Adahol69

Post by Adahol69 »

Hi Lee it’s part of the function package around 350 quid, as I said I missed it and don’t want to amend order and risk pushing back build date.

It is a little frustrating on behalf of Audi as all the launch models and media cars have the split boot
Pganders

Post by Pganders »

It’s something I would want too for ability to store cable and other bits and pieces. Wonder will it be possible to retrofit in due course?
csearson

Post by csearson »

So glad this was pointed out on here - last min function pack addition made to my Edition 1 order this morning!
JSMorgano

Post by JSMorgano »

I was really concerned about this as the test car I drove had the boot shelf. Was wondering about retro fitting.

However when I picked up the car, the type two cable was stored under the boot floor. That's good enough for me, but thought would share for those worried the cable would take up boot space
Lee

Post by Lee »

JSMorgano thanks for sharing this, I havent got boot shelf so please to hear the cable will fit underneath the boot floor. I have to wait until mid Jan for mine to come though, seems like an eternity but sure it will come fast as weeks seem to feel like days for me at work at the moment ! :0