Extensive range of driver assist systems

Faults and Technical chat for the Audi Q4
Montyw

Post by Montyw »

That's disappointing, also looks like the Park Assist (available on Q3) is not an option on Q4 either?

ICDP_EV

Post by ICDP_EV »

I have a Q4 Vorsprung ordered and the amount of tech that has been stripped is becoming alarming.

No phone box option - basic bluetooth with no ability to connect multiple phones simultaneously
No wireless charging
No 360 cameras
No park assist

Pretty sure before I ordered and from reading on the web that most of these were quoted as being included in a Vorsprung Q4 UK spec. It seems the massive price increase for Vorsprung gets you a barely more than a panoramic roof and some larger less efficient 21" wheels.
Deleted User 197

Post by Deleted User 197 »

Wow that is so disappointing. I could live without the 360, but have got very used to parallel parking and also really want wireless charging and two phones. I was sure these were available but note your alarm.

This link (on page 15) suggests phone box and wireless charging are available on Vorsprung (for UK) but I guess is outdated compared to what your sales person said.
https://www.auk-kits.co.uk/assets/docum ... ne2021.pdf

I will also check with my dealer and if confirmed then I will probably cancel my order. £56K for a car without any of those seems ridiculous. Thanks for the updates ICDP and Montyw.
Deleted User 197

Post by Deleted User 197 »

Well guys this is likely to be my last post. I have cancelled my order for a Vorsprung.

It was confirmed to me that there is no phone box, no wireless charging and no park assist as mentioned by ICDP_EV.

It is a backward step for me (apart from the battery of course!) in terms of capabilities, and paying a much higher price for fewer features doesn't make sense to me, when I do expect in a year or so after the semi-conductor shortage is resolved all these features will be very standard in EVs.
Montyw

Post by Montyw »

Just to add more confusion to the 360 deg camera debate, check the video at 4:35?

Possible future software update?