Audi App Issues

Faults and Technical chat for the Audi Q4
Geh2021

Post by Geh2021 »

Hi,

Absolutely nothing on an update from Audi Digital, and even after I’ve sent numerous emails, the response I get back is the same. They technical team are working on it!

Hopeless to say the least.
Audi Q4 e-tron s-line 35, Narvarra Blue, Comfort & Sound pack.

EDF referral scheme where we both get £50 added to your account if you sign up using this link.

https://referme.to/grahamh-586

TheSarge

Post by TheSarge »

Currently I'm exchanging emails with digitalsupport.uk@audi.de who by there own admission, look after the connect services and MMI however, do not want to take any responsibility for updates. I'm going to keep on at them until they stop telling me to take photos of my sim strength in the car.

Next up are customer.services@audi.co.uk, I'm lining up a big email for these guys including all the emails I have sent the digital team since I got my car.

I guess the more of us that make our voices heard, the better chance we have at getting things sorted!
Citizen

Post by Citizen »

Have to say I was disappointed when dealership told me it will be March next year before any chance of delivery. However reading issues regards app, charging speeds etc, not so sure I should be disappointed, as hopefully issues will be sorted by then! Good luck to those chasing action from Audi, and I hope it is sorted a lot sooner than 12 months!!!
rxtaylor1966

Post by rxtaylor1966 »

I just had an email from 'Audi Fleet' telling me about the delights of the App and all the great features it has etc for the Q4.

I have had the car and been a key user since mid November and despite what they claim very little of those features work !!!!

Screenshot 2022-02-21 at 15.35.50.png

Geh2021

Post by Geh2021 »

Hi,

The delights of the app are numerous, so I’ll list a few:

1. Sending emails to Audi Digital to keep you busy
2. Swearing at the app when it doesn’t work so reducing the amount of swearing at family, friends and colleagues
3. Makes you go out to the car to check the battery status as the app is incorrect meaning you get your daily exercise
4. A topic of conversation with your partner when you can’t think of anything to say
5. Will increase your skills in deleting and reinstalling an app
6. Gain an entry in The Guinness Book of records for the most deleted and installed app on a single device
7. This forum wouldn’t be so much fun

EDF referral scheme where we both get £50 added to your account if you sign up using this link.

Geh2021

Post by Geh2021 »

Hi,

Have I lost the plot with Audi Digital, or are they in some parallel universe?

They have asked me for a screenshot of the MMI charging screen as the one I sent them is missing the Set Timer Page!

Please tell me there is no timer option on the Q4 in the car or on the app.

Leighq4

Post by Leighq4 »

Geh2021 wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:44 am
Hi,

Have I lost the plot with Audi Digital, or are they in some parallel universe?

They have asked me for a screenshot of the MMI charging screen as the one I sent them is missing the Set Timer Page!

Please tell me there is no timer option on the Q4 in the car or on the app.
The only timer option I've seen is for the climate control... I don't remember seeing a charge time setting and I've only ever used the one on the podpoint app (but given I don't get different costs for charging I don't bother using it)

IMG_20220222_141535.jpg

Q4 40 Edition 1 in Navarra Blue with Heat Pump, C+S & Tech Packs
Sportback21

Post by Sportback21 »

The only charging option in the car is the one where you set the charging end point, which goes up in 10% intervals.

Now my pod point is talking to my pod point app again, I used the scheduled charging on that, Sunday night into Monday morning, it all worked fine.
Geh2021

Post by Geh2021 »

HI,

Thanks as I was convinced the Q4 didn’t have this option on MMI, but clearly Audi have other ideas!

Geh2021

Post by Geh2021 »

Hi,

Something I would never have guessed!

But the most common faults with electric vehicles, according to the drivers surveyed, were software issues, not motor or battery problems.