Audi App Issues

Faults and Technical chat for the Audi Q4
Gazza299

Post by Gazza299 »

Got my Q4 yesterday and the dealer couldn’t set me up as a key user, told me to ring Audi tech which I did, they also couldn’t set me up as the server was down, poor show Audi mind u after waiting 6 months for a car and reading all the posts on this forum I wasn’t surprised when it went wrong. I did laugh though as my dealer was scratching his head and saying things like that shouldn’t happen and oh I haven’t seen that before he gave up trying to set me up.

hugodoodle

Post by hugodoodle »

Same here, but they managed to activate me as a key user this morning.
Q4 50 Quattro Edition 1 C+S
Tony

Post by Tony »

App updates coming soon, apparently!
JonasC

Post by JonasC »

Then the hope of are update in week 48 died. latest message from Audi is week 6. Which "unfortunately" fits with what others have been informed. Also sounds like the update will be released based on when the car was built, so the “older” car the faster the update comes. So some of the first cars build may get an update soon. So the week 48 may have been an internal date. Audi informed me the update was called version 3.0. Sounds like the update followers the MEB platform update, as version 3.0 has also just been released for ID3 and ID4, so maybe we can subsequently get updates via OTA.
Edam77

Post by Edam77 »

JonasC wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:05 pm
Then the hope of are update in week 48 died. latest message from Audi is week 6. Which "unfortunately" fits with what others have been informed. Also sounds like the update will be released based on when the car was built, so the “older” car the faster the update comes. So some of the first cars build may get an update soon. So the week 48 may have been an internal date. Audi informed me the update was called version 3.0. Sounds like the update followers the MEB platform update, as version 3.0 has also just been released for ID3 and ID4, so maybe we can subsequently get updates via OTA.
Where did you find this out? Audi digital didn't seem to have a clue!
Tomih

Post by Tomih »

I got one ota update on this week on car mmi. The image is on page 7, but it didnt add any features. I guess it will require also update for the iphone app.
Tony

Post by Tony »

Update

Screenshot_20211202-082850.png

Now I can't see my charge settings. Joy. Will see if the MMI has an update later.
Geh2021

Post by Geh2021 »

Hi,

I have 4.5.1 on my iPhone and can’t see any update available. Help!
Audi Q4 e-tron s-line 35, Narvarra Blue, Comfort & Sound pack.

EDF referral scheme where we both get £50 added to your account if you sign up using this link.

https://referme.to/grahamh-586
TheSarge

Post by TheSarge »

Still 4.5.1 on the Apple App store, could be Android first with the update
JonasC

Post by JonasC »

Edam77 wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:30 pm
JonasC wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:05 pm
Where did you find this out? Audi digital didn't seem to have a clue!
From Audi dealer/Car Repair Shop