Audi App Issues

Faults and Technical chat for the Audi Q4
Smap

Post by Smap »

Working again now.

Geh2021

Post by Geh2021 »

Hi,

My car is booked in to the dealer later this month to do a software update and a re-set (that’s what they said), so it will be interesting to see what they actually do.
Audi Q4 e-tron s-line 35, Narvarra Blue, Comfort & Sound pack.

EDF referral scheme where we both get £50 added to your account if you sign up using this link.

https://referme.to/grahamh-586
lexathon

Post by lexathon »

Interesting. When did you receive your car? Wonder if they do them in order. I've emailed dealer but waiting for a response.
Geh2021

Post by Geh2021 »

Hi,

I got my car November, but I have been emailing Audi Digital for ages about the app, especially the incorrect mileage and battery percentage, and the lack of a charging timer. After sending numerous photos of the app showing the incorrect battery status, they arranged for a visit to the dealer, so it’s going in March 27.

EDF referral scheme where we both get £50 added to your account if you sign up using this link.

lexathon

Post by lexathon »

Did they have you reinstall the app 15 times before they agreed? That seems to be the only response I get from them!
JonD

Post by JonD »

I had my software update and reset about 6 weeks ago and I can advise it makes no difference to the performance of the app and fixes none of the MMI issues. Please don’t get your hopes up :-(

It still returns incorrect data if you don’t get it beg car for 24 hours. It ignores the fact my range is in miles and converts it as of it were Km. So it’s always divided by 1.6

I booked mine back in to the delays today for it’s monthly visit. Almost every month since July 2021 it has been back in garage.

This time ALL connected services and remote services are down because the cellular module in the car is no longer working.

At the request of Audi UK executive office I have this week raised a complaint with the Motor Ombudsman
Geh2021

Post by Geh2021 »

I lost count but guess it was around 10 delete and reinstalls, and sending screen shots several times as well. Then earlier this week got the email saying they will contact my dealer and today got a call from them to arrange a visit. But after seeing the post from Jond saying no difference, I’m not holding out much hope.

lexathon

Post by lexathon »

Yikes. Fingers crossed there is a new update that does actually fix these issues and that that's what you (and the rest of us) will be getting.
TheSarge

Post by TheSarge »

Audi Digital and I have a great relationship so I thought as part of my regular requests for an update on a software release I would ask it the recent news would mean we get an update.

Alas, this was their response...

We hope our email finds you well.

As you have already been informed we have no official communication as to how and when the services will be available for the Q4 e-tron. If a software update will need to take place, it will most probably be through an Audi partner, as they are the only ones who can proceed with that on an Audi vehicle.

Meanwhile, it seems that article you mentioned in your last communication is referring to new Audi Q4 e-tron vehicles that are being currently manufactured, not about updates that will happen on existing Audi Q4 vehicles.

Please feel free to contact Audi UK customer service to request additional information from their end. Their contact details can be found below:
Phone: 0800 699 888
E-mail: customer.services@audi.co.uk
Opening hours:
Monday to Saturday 8am - 6pm
Closed on Bank Holidays.

We appreciate your cooperation and hope the above information is helpful.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are available 24/7 and you can reach us either by calling the phone number 0800 279 2884 or by replying to this email. We kindly ask that you indicate your case number 0001192418, for a quick follow up.

We wish you safe journeys in your Audi Q4

Useful help and assistance as usual, I have not given up!
Tony

Post by Tony »

Stay strong! 💪