Audi App Issues

Faults and Technical chat for the Audi Q4
Robbo

Post by Robbo »

I’ve just taken delivery of the Q4 Launch Edition and struggling with the Audi App . It’s allowing some limited functionality but not scheduled charging or remote lock / unlocking . I’m sure it’s something I’m just not doing correctly but if anyone has any tips or suggestions it would be appreciated.

Robbo

Post by Robbo »

Thought it would be helpful to update this post . Following conversations with Audi tech support ( based in Greece) it turns out as my car is fitted with a number of options including augmented reality etc there is an impact on the functionality of the My Audi app . So no remote lock / unlock or the ability to set scheduled charging amongst other things . Just wish I’d been told this when buying the car .
Peter77

Post by Peter77 »

Similar problem here. When the Note screen pops up, in the car, I hit "don't show again" and I get the message "This function is not available to guest users!" I'm registered but Audi say that I cannot set up a profile. Any ideas? Its annoying because I have to do this each time I start the car.
Robbo

Post by Robbo »

Sorry no answer for you I’m getting the same issue . It’s on the agenda for discussion when I speak to the Audi dealership on Monday. I’ll post the outcome although I’m not optimistic there is a solution based on my conversations this far with Audi app help desk .
Peter77

Post by Peter77 »

Thanks for the reply. Received the below from Audi Digital Services.

Thank you for contacting Audi Digital Services. We hope our email finds you well.

We kindly inform you that for now, it is not possible to login on the Infotainment services for the Q4 vehicles.

Unfortunately, our department does not know yet when the feature will be available
Adahol69

Post by Adahol69 »

Hopefully it can be solved with an update, as two things that’s an absolute must schedule charging and remote pre heating.

We have Octopus go so charging between 12.30 and is 5p per KWH, so plan was to keep topping up to 80% charge during this period. Even my current 330e has this function

Come on Audi pull your socks!!!!

Get us updated Pete Robbo, congratulations on having your cars, guess for 6 months there are always going to be a few teething problems
Peter77

Post by Peter77 »

Cheers Adahol69. Problem is that I'm told by Audi, unlike Tesla, they don't support OTA updates, the car needs to be plugged in at the dealership!
Wicksy

Post by Wicksy »

Same problem here with my week old First Edition - spoke to Audi Digital on Sunday who told me that they are aware of the problems and are working hard to resolve the issues. They told me to ring back on a week for an update
Peter77

Post by Peter77 »

Hi
Hope all is well.
Any update from Audi Digital? I'm still experiencing problems.
TheSarge

Post by TheSarge »

Would be great to hear if anyone has an update on this too, my car won’t let me select a profile (or even have the option switching profiles) so is stuck in guest mode.

Also, should I have more functionality on the app than this? All my previous BMWs have had remote locking, locate car etc…

8BF782D9-2B04-4FA9-95EA-B62C34D795FE.jpeg