Audi App Issues

Faults and Technical chat for the Audi Q4
ScottyQ4

Post by ScottyQ4 »

I do wish Digital services would give prior notice of the myAudi app is about to be switched off. As of writing this post I have been informed that the server will be down on Friday 20th May and most likely on 21st. The app is not responding to the latest state of charge, changes to passwords and general access to other functions. Hey ho

Tony

Post by Tony »

I emailed them today to report the server being down and they never even mentioned that to me 😭
Geh2021

Post by Geh2021 »

They will be packing up to go home as Nursery closes at 15:00m
Audi Q4 e-tron s-line 35, Narvarra Blue, Comfort & Sound pack.

EDF referral scheme where we both get £50 added to your account if you sign up using this link.

https://referme.to/grahamh-586
ScottyQ4

Post by ScottyQ4 »

I rang them on the 0800 number as I knew this would be the only way of getting a quick response. I think the tel nr transfers you to a Greek run service centre. I’ll have to use A Better Route Planner as an alternative route planner or just follow my nose. Noted that we now have a select nr of Tesla sites where you can charge by ie Trafford centre.
Tony

Post by Tony »

Tony

Post by Tony »

App is broken again. Yay.
Smap

Post by Smap »

App broke again today for me but still works on my Apple Watch
JonD

Post by JonD »

Almost a year on from receiving my launch edition q4 and Audi still have no date for the much talked about software update on the MMI infotainment system. Still a guest, still loses all destination history, still completely crashes and reboots (including the digital dash and the heads up display).

Shocking customer service from Audi HQ. They simply don’t care. You would think that because they can’t build new cars they would invest in fixing the ones they have already sold to keep us customers loyal.

I’m 4 months in to the 6 month wait for my complaint to be heard by the motoring ombudsman. That’s where Audi HQ told to to take the complaint when they washed their hands of me after I didn’t give up.
Geh2021

Post by Geh2021 »

Agree and my complaint I put in two months ago to Audi still is still bouncing around various departments within Audi. Added to my complaint about lack of functionality- no timer is one - was the issue that my car can’t be updated as the firmware isn’t compatible with the latest version! And I thought my days working with MSDOS was painful, but Audi are running a close second! Monday morning I will call for an update but I’m not holding out much hope.

At least the wheels don’t fall off our Q4’s, unlike those on the recently launched Toyota bz4x EV.

https://www.electrifying.com/blog/artic ... unch-plans
Audi Q4 e-tron s-line 35, Narvarra Blue, Comfort & Sound pack.

EDF referral scheme where we both get £50 added to your account if you sign up using this link.

https://referme.to/grahamh-586
matta

Post by matta »

Audi have no answer to these issues. I’ve been through many rounds of complaints etc and they just don’t have any clue.

I just can’t understand why it’s so difficult for a car with a purchase price over £50k to not have the ability to remember sat nav favourites and destination history. The dealer even reported they couldn’t recreate the issue, even when the car had no sat nav destination favourites when it went in.

I have no idea what to do next!