OBDeleven

Faults and Technical chat for the Audi Q4
Geh2021

Post by Geh2021 »

Hi,

I have the Carista adapter and app, but so far there aren’t any customisations available for the Q4. To assist Carista I’ve sent them a debug log from my car and hope in the near future they will develop customisations for the car. In the meantime, I’ve seen OBDeleven have a similar product with a few customisations already available using their one click app option - each app will cost credits depending on the complexity.

One I would like is High Beam Assist as I thought this was standard on the car. My car has the word Auto on the light stalk, but pushing it forward doesn’t light up the headlight green light on the dashboard with the word Auto underneath it, so looks like it needs activating, and this option is listed on the apps for OBDeleven. The link is below.

So, before I spend more money, has anyone used OBDeleven, and if so, any feedback?

https://obdeleven.com/en/supported-vehicles

Thanks
Audi Q4 e-tron s-line 35, Narvarra Blue, Comfort & Sound pack.

EDF referral scheme where we both get £50 added to your account if you sign up using this link.

https://referme.to/grahamh-586

OhhBeeOne

Post by OhhBeeOne »

Ordered the next gen device this morning. Aiming for a couple of tweaks myself.
Geh2021

Post by Geh2021 »

Hi,

Please let me know how you get on.
Audi Q4 e-tron s-line 35, Narvarra Blue, Comfort & Sound pack.

EDF referral scheme where we both get £50 added to your account if you sign up using this link.

https://referme.to/grahamh-586
OhhBeeOne

Post by OhhBeeOne »

Got the device and had a reasonably good amount of time to play with it yesterday. High beam assist as described on page 44 of the manual can be modified with an adaptation in OBDEleven.

Sorry about the picture size, I was using my iPad

B9F12C48-C4DA-4D70-960F-7C3D89EAB1B7.png

OhhBeeOne

Post by OhhBeeOne »

I’m interested to activate if possible navigation. It’s not on my car. I’ve been able to add the menu items but can’t find a way to activate the licence.

And I’ve an s-line with comfort plus but only single zone air con. The buttons are there for two zone and pressing them says feature not purchased. That’s something else I’d like to change.
hugodoodle

Post by hugodoodle »

I expect some of this will be available once they activate over the air updates in the next MMI software update that needs to be done at a dealer. Loose expectations are that this could come in February...
Q4 50 Quattro Edition 1 C+S
Sambcfc

Post by Sambcfc »

How are you all getting on with this? Are there any other features that you have been able to activate?
40 S-Line C&S
Sportback21

Post by Sportback21 »

Also, February has come and gone.
Tony

Post by Tony »

Not surprised sadly.
gdpeden

Post by gdpeden »

Hi - Audi/Obd11 newbie here, lots of experience with BMW coding though. Trying to code high beam assist using obd11 but no long coding access to central electrics and can’t find anything in adaptations… any pointers? It’s a 2023 model.