Hazard Alerts in Driver Assist

Faults and Technical chat for the Audi Q4
garysevern

Post by garysevern »

When I try to enable Hazard Alerts I get the message ‘Licence Expired’ . Has anyone else noticed this? I’m thinking this is related to the ‘guest user’ issue we see with the MMI Notification we can’t disable on startup?

Sportback21

Post by Sportback21 »

I haven't encountered this, so you may well be right, like so many of us, it's looking like a trip to your dealer.
JonD

Post by JonD »

I wonder if this is why ALL of my connected services have stopped working this week. Sadly my Launch Edition is booked back in to the Garage for its monthly visit. It has spent almost 1 in 4 weeks vacationing with the dealer since I took delivery last July.
garysevern

Post by garysevern »

This is has now been escalated by Audi Digital. It took me a while to notice that , in fact, Hazard Alerts is greyed out and permanently ON. When I tap it to try to turn it off I get the Licence Expired message. Now not so much of a problem as I want the alerts on but there’s obviously a bug there.
Weechancer

Post by Weechancer »

Did you get this resolved ~ I’ve just noticed the same on mine - picked up a couple of weeks ago. Thanks
garysevern

Post by garysevern »

No, but it has been referred to Audi Digital and my dealer found it also in their demo car. So obviously a software issue ( to go along with the others!).