New to the Audi Q4 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Pganders

Post by Pganders »

Hi there,

Stumbled across this forum when researching the Q4. I am currently a Q3 (35 tfsi S-line) owner hence my interest in this new model as a future car.

I suspect there will be a lot of interest and natural migration from the Q3 and look forward to following the forum.

Well done Rob setting it up.

Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Welcome along!

As I was saying on the Q3 forum, I think we all need to take the jump at some point and it seems a natural progression from the Q3 into a Q4 electric. In the past I certainly wouldnt have wanted to jump from Q3 to a Prius for example.
jxxxmcc

Post by jxxxmcc »

Hi All,

I'm an Audi virgin making the leap from a Skoda Kodiaq.
Pganders

Post by Pganders »

Rob wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:37 pm
Welcome along!

As I was saying on the Q3 forum, I think we all need to take the jump at some point and it seems a natural progression from the Q3 into a Q4 electric. In the past I certainly wouldnt have wanted to jump from Q3 to a Prius for example.
Yes, I want to make that jump but just need to overcome the range anxiety in my head.

Reading a number of EV forums there still seem to be issues with charging network and access to working chargers and chargers being hogged unnecessarily by other users.

Hopefully there will be an incremental improvement in the network as sales increase.
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Catch 22 - no one will build more infrastructure until there are more electric cars.

From what I've taken from reading online, if you can get a fast charger at home that should do for 99% of most peoples journeys.
Campo

Post by Campo »

I've taken the plunge through a Green Car leasing scheme at work. I've got the 40 S-line in Typhoon Grey scheduled for delivery mid-August.

I've never had an Audi before.
I've never had an electric car before.
I've never had a SUV before.

So all very exciting!

I've joined this forum so I can pick up tips etc.
Adahol69

Post by Adahol69 »

Welcome Newbie, iam sure more tips and posts will develop now the deliveries are starting to land. No doubt there will be an endless topic on range
Lee

Post by Lee »

Hi ive just ordered Q4 40 S Line in glacier white and graphite wheels and looking forward to driving it as like many it will be my first electric car. I have to admit I was a bit dissapointed after reading today that the S Line doesnt come with a lot of items which are actually only included in the Edition 1 such as the rear light bar and central rear arm rest (only included on 40 / 20/ 40), obviously I didnt read the small print !! but still cant wait to receiving the car as im sure it will be awesome regardless of these first world problems.

This will also be my first AUDI and SUV.
Seth493

Post by Seth493 »

Hi all,
I have a 40 s line with comfort, tech, function and matrix headlights on order (17th June) from Sheffield Audi. I’ve been told by the dealer that the car had a confirmed build date and should be at the dealer in Sept. I understand once the vehicle is accepted by the factory, the factory give updates via e mails. For some reason I have not received any of these e mails, is this normal ?.
0dd84ll

Post by 0dd84ll »

Picking up my 40 s line in black next Wednesday , this will be my 3rd ev having had 2 i3s previously. Yeah the charging network still not perfect but a hell of a lot better than 4 years ago. Gridserve are the ones to watch with their upgrade to the old ecotricity electric highway going at pace and their purpose built Electric forecourts they are rollling out. 1 already running at Braintree and I believe another 6 will go live before end of the year.