Hello

New to the Audi Q4 Forums? Introduce yourself here
zappy72

Post by zappy72 »

Hi All

Just placed a deposit today on a Q4 40 s line, in violet aurora. Its already on order for the showroom, told it should be here Dec probably Jan.

I actually wasnt going to order an EV for a least a few more years, but the car I have I now need's replacing April. But its min 12 months for a new one, so started looking elsewhere.

Just reading the posts ref delivery times yikes!!! Hope they havent told porkies

Need to look at getting a chargepoint fitted ,next week.

Fingers crossed...

Tony

Post by Tony »

Hello! I will be amazed if it arrives so quickly, but I hope it does!

Are you getting the free pod point from Audi? We had to wait four months for that to be confirmed, then another four weeks for it it booked in.

If you get all of this super quick you have to let me know who your dealer was, as that's impressive timing!
zappy72

Post by zappy72 »

They have just sent the link to pod point y. yes its free. Ive filled the application out just wait and see I guess.
zappy72

Post by zappy72 »

Phone call from dealer today its now off build. So hopefully end of December but more likely January
Tony

Post by Tony »

Great work!
zappy72

Post by zappy72 »

NO movement on car form Germany we guess it will be January when i get it. But Pod point all done bit of a laborious process but now booked for mid January to install.