Hello

New to the Audi Q4 Forums? Introduce yourself here
ross.mc295

Post by ross.mc295 »

Hi, new member, I have had the Q4 e-tron S Line for just over a month now and still getting used to the tech. Overall very happy but will admit to making the mistake of going for the 35 as the range is disappointing. Suppose I'll need to get used to managing it.

Geh2021

Post by Geh2021 »

Hi,

Welcome, and like you, I went for the 35 as I couldn’t justify the extra £4K for the 40. Have to say I’ve had a few ‘stupid boy’ moments for not spending the extra cash, but when I look at journeys I’ve made over the last three weeks, and these are usually less than 20 miles, it’s not really a problem. And I’ve stopped looking at the miles left on the dashboard as it was sending me crazy! I’m convinced electric car driving needs a change in thinking and although longer journeys are a challenge with the 35, I’m hoping when I venture out next year for my holiday in Cornwall (300 miles each way), I've got my head around charging on route and enjoy the car.
Audi Q4 e-tron s-line 35, Narvarra Blue, Comfort & Sound pack.

EDF referral scheme where we both get £50 added to your account if you sign up using this link.

https://referme.to/grahamh-586