Delivery timescales

All Audi Q4 related discussions
Deleted User 213

Post by Deleted User 213 »

Q4 2021? wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:20 am
Good morning,
so I went to my local Audi dealer yesterday to show my wife around the car, after chatting with the rep there he said that Audi have sent letters out to all new order customers to advise them that the sale agents don’t know nothing in regards to delivery times and to be patient, I know I haven’t had this letter? I ordered end of July.
I've not received any communication from Audi since I ordered my Q4 50 at the end of June.

Tom_1985

Post by Tom_1985 »

I’ve just sent them a stinking message on WhatsApp and via email,

I’m sorry but a company the size of VW/Audi group not being able to tell the slightest bit of info on an order is absolutely ludicrous in the current age !

DPD can tell me when their driver last farted and took his mum some flowers, and a company the size of VW can tell me nothing ? Absolute B******s

In my case, If my car is going to be delivered when the leasing company have promised it is, then it would have to go into production within the next 3 weeks, which as long as I’ve got a hole between my rear end it’s not going to happen.

How hard can it be to just say, sorry Tom you won’t be getting your car by this date, we suggest you make arrangements with your leasing company to arrange a vehicle until yours arrives. It’s not hard !

Between this and my wife’s ID3 order it’s an absolute joke.

There’s no way in gods earth that it can take a company of their magnitude nearly 4 weeks to resolve a vehicle tracking issue, comical !

I personally think it’s a cop out to stop having to provide updates to loyal customers.

Rant over
TauntonAudiFan

Post by TauntonAudiFan »

Mine turned up today. Ordered in late May 21, was given a delivery date of 22 Oct 21. That improved to early Aug 21, then reality set in and went back to this week. Confirmed 2 weeks ago and arrived today. Had ordered a 40, edition 1, glacier white, dynamica seats, panoramic roof, comfort and sound. It turned up with the Tech pack - which is a bonus as I hadn’t ordered that. Had a HUD on a BMW but this one is mush crisper.
Only had a little drive but love it! Will upload a couple of photos to the gallery.
Hang on in there ….
Q4 2021?

Post by Q4 2021? »

Tom_1985 wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:57 am
I’ve just sent them a stinking message on WhatsApp and via email,

I’m sorry but a company the size of VW/Audi group not being able to tell the slightest bit of info on an order is absolutely ludicrous in the current age !

DPD can tell me when their driver last farted and took his mum some flowers, and a company the size of VW can tell me nothing ? Absolute B******s

In my case, If my car is going to be delivered when the leasing company have promised it is, then it would have to go into production within the next 3 weeks, which as long as I’ve got a hole between my rear end it’s not going to happen.

How hard can it be to just say, sorry Tom you won’t be getting your car by this date, we suggest you make arrangements with your leasing company to arrange a vehicle until yours arrives. It’s not hard !

Between this and my wife’s ID3 order it’s an absolute joke.

There’s no way in gods earth that it can take a company of their magnitude nearly 4 weeks to resolve a vehicle tracking issue, comical !

I personally think it’s a cop out to stop having to provide updates to loyal customers.

Rant over
I agree the timing of it seems all to convenient, brilliant email though
Q4 2021?

Post by Q4 2021? »

TauntonAudiFan wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:44 pm
Mine turned up today. Ordered in late May 21, was given a delivery date of 22 Oct 21. That improved to early Aug 21, then reality set in and went back to this week. Confirmed 2 weeks ago and arrived today. Had ordered a 40, edition 1, glacier white, dynamica seats, panoramic roof, comfort and sound. It turned up with the Tech pack - which is a bonus as I hadn’t ordered that. Had a HUD on a BMW but this one is mush crisper.
Only had a little drive but love it! Will upload a couple of photos to the gallery.
Hang on in there ….
Great news for you, pretty much 5 months from order to delivery which is kinda inline to what I was told at time of order
Edam77

Post by Edam77 »

Q4 2021? wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:20 am
Good morning,
so I went to my local Audi dealer yesterday to show my wife around the car, after chatting with the rep there he said that Audi have sent letters out to all new order customers to advise them that the sale agents don’t know nothing in regards to delivery times and to be patient, I know I haven’t had this letter? I ordered end of July.
The letter we saw said the same as website that lead times are longer than they would like.
Edam77

Post by Edam77 »

So my car is finally in the UK, just over 3 weeks at Emden, but no real indication from the dealer when it will be with them. How long did it take for those of you who have yours?
garysevern

Post by garysevern »

Ordered mid July and was given week 43 as provisional build date. Audi SHEFFIELD just informed me that build confirmed for week 44.
Deleted User 213

Post by Deleted User 213 »

Edam77 wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:22 pm
So my car is finally in the UK, just over 3 weeks at Emden, but no real indication from the dealer when it will be with them. How long did it take for those of you who have yours?

Can I ask who gives you notification that the car is in the UK please?
Edam77

Post by Edam77 »

JIY wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:44 pm
Edam77 wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:22 pm

Can I ask who gives you notification that the car is in the UK please?
The dealer told us it was on a ship on Friday and confirmed it was in the UK today, although Audi UK told me on WhatsApp they can't track anything as their system is broken...