Delivery timescales

All Audi Q4 related discussions
Sportback21

Post by Sportback21 »

When I collected our Sportback in December, an identical spec car at an Audi dealer was up for £69k.

Geh2021

Post by Geh2021 »

Read this today.

Anyone ordering an EV from VW, Audi, Porsche or Škoda will have to wait until 2023 to get it, the carmaker said. German carmaker Volkswagen has "sold out" of battery-electric vehicles in the United States and Europe, meaning new customers will have to wait until 2023 to get one.

VW Group CEO Herbert Diess told the Financial Times that the company's brands - which include Volkswagen, Porsche, Škoda and Audi - had a backlog of 300,000 orders for EVs in western Europe alone.

Hopefully its dealers with start telling the truth about delivery rather than taking your order and money, and promising delivery dates that are clearly unrealistic.
Audi Q4 e-tron s-line 35, Narvarra Blue, Comfort & Sound pack.

EDF referral scheme where we both get £50 added to your account if you sign up using this link.

https://referme.to/grahamh-586
Tony

Post by Tony »

Wow
Sambcfc

Post by Sambcfc »

We ordered in November 2021, and our delivery has been pushed back from March, then May, then July, and now today it has been pushed back until September.

Beginning to feel a bit frustrated, as I don’t think this will be the last delay.
40 S-Line C&S
Geh2021

Post by Geh2021 »

Hi,

May have been sold, but worth a call. Same spec as my car.

https://swanseaaudi.roadstereu.com/expr ... _type=cash
Audi Q4 e-tron s-line 35, Narvarra Blue, Comfort & Sound pack.

EDF referral scheme where we both get £50 added to your account if you sign up using this link.

https://referme.to/grahamh-586
Casperelli

Post by Casperelli »

Same,

I ordered November, it's currently down for a November delivery, I think that may go back again, was May, then March, then September, now November.
It is really frustrating, it is what it is at the moment.
Q4 50 Edition 1 C&S/TK/HP/AD/21s
Kernow

Post by Kernow »

Hello everyone, another queue member here...

My order is via my employer's fleet management company, and was placed end of November last year.

Latest estimate (last week) was January, so I'm hoping that some of the above estimates turn out to be accurate, optimist that I am!
fobong

Post by fobong »

My November order was originally April but very quickly got pushed back to November. I'm not even optimistic for Nov but we'll see.
Lee

Post by Lee »

I has some good news last week, my car is now status 30 so at least I know its now built and in transit to port (ordered 3rd August 21). So I'm guessing 6-8 weeks to get to UK not sure how backed up cars are at Emden, does anyone have any advice from recent experience of going from Status 30 to getting to UK please? So if it comes end June then my entire process is just under 11 months
RTD1956

Post by RTD1956 »

Dealer has just confirmed that the Q4 40 I ordered 46 weeks ago has now arrived and can be picked up this Thursday pm. Sounds like I’d be waiting even longer if I ordered today.