Delivery timescales

All Audi Q4 related discussions
Q4 2021?

Post by Q4 2021? »

So I ordered vorsprung end of July just had a call to say pushed back again, looking at February delivery date

Deleted User 213

Post by Deleted User 213 »

Edam77 wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:01 pm
JIY wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:44 pm
Edam77 wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:22 pm
So my car is finally in the UK, just over 3 weeks at Emden, but no real indication from the dealer when it will be with them. How long did it take for those of you who have yours?

Can I ask who gives you notification that the car is in the UK please?
The dealer told us it was on a ship on Friday and confirmed it was in the UK today, although Audi UK told me on WhatsApp they can't track anything as their system is broken...

Many thanks Edam77
Deleted User 213

Post by Deleted User 213 »

I finally received a text message direct from Audi UK this morning with an update, not the one I was hoping for:

"Thank you for ordering a new Audi, we are really looking forward to you getting behind the wheel of your new car. Your order is on the production line, however it is taking a little longer than expected due to the global shortage of semiconductor chips. We are sorry about this, please be assured it is our priority and your Audi Centre will be in touch when they have more information. Audi UK."

:(
Soundtekk

Post by Soundtekk »

garysevern wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:25 pm
Ordered mid July and was given week 43 as provisional build date. Audi SHEFFIELD just informed me that build confirmed for week 44.
Good luck, I was told build week of 42. Called to check, nothing……. Let us know how you get on please.
hugodoodle

Post by hugodoodle »

Thank you for ordering a new Audi, we are really looking forward to you getting behind the wheel of your new car. Your order is on the production line, however it is taking a little longer than expected due to the global shortage of semiconductor chips. We are sorry about this, please be assured it is our priority and your Audi Centre will be in touch when they have more information. Audi UK.
I received this from Audi UK, by text message - a channel I’ve not contacted them through before - the same as others have received.

It contains no additional detail than they’ve provided previously through WhatsApp, which was that it started build in WK37.
Q4 50 Quattro Edition 1 C+S
Pwhaudi

Post by Pwhaudi »

Does anyone know if Audi UK has fixed it's systems that show build progress yet? Asked for an update on Monday and got the " we'd like to update you but system is broken" message.

Was going to ask again today, but don't want to waste my time if the system is still broken.
Tim6181

Post by Tim6181 »

Pwhaudi wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:39 pm
Does anyone know if Audi UK has fixed it's systems that show build progress yet? Asked for an update on Monday and got the " we'd like to update you but system is broken" message.

Was going to ask again today, but don't want to waste my time if the system is still broken.
My dealer confirmed today that my built car has been allocated a slot on a boat for shipping and should be with the dealer in 7-10 days.

So they must have some system to check for this. Not sure if the issue with updates is for cars in build though as that’s where the radio silence tends to be as they’ve no clue what stage it’s at until it gets spat out the end of the factory
ScottyQ4

Post by ScottyQ4 »

Morning All. Pleased to say that I took delivery of the Q4 on Thursday 21 October 2021. brilliant??. All in all it’s taken about 4 months; I think I’ve been lucky? The sales guy said mine was likely to be the only delivery for this year?? This is a very technically advanced car. I’m spending hours in the garage just working out what things do. Be warned though. Getting the freebies sorted like etron charging services and OctopusEnergy credits is proving challenging.
hugodoodle

Post by hugodoodle »

It would be useful when we provide an update on status, to confirm the key details - so we can try to understand the current trends and try to build some optimism!

General spec
Order week
Production start week
Production end week
Ship date
Delivery date

Mine:

Edition 1 Quattro 50 Tech Pack
WK29 - Ordered
WK37 - Confirmed build start
Wk42 - Still in production…

And congrats ScottyQ4!
Q4 50 Quattro Edition 1 C+S
Tom_1985

Post by Tom_1985 »

Q4 40 S-Line - matrix headlights, C&S pack, Tech Pack, ambient plus lighting, full leather, typhoon grey.

Ordered Week - 34
Build week - TBC
Production - TBC
Delivery - estimated 01/22 by lease company