Delivery timescales

All Audi Q4 related discussions
Adahol69

Post by Adahol69 »

Hi all

New to the new forum, I have an order in with Audi Huddersfield’s for a Q4 40 sline with C+S n tech packs but as yet have no confirmed production date but have a very rough estimated delivery date of Oct/Nov,

Anyone else have orders submitted and delivery times?

jxxxmcc

Post by jxxxmcc »

Hi,

I placed an order on Monday and was told delivery in Feb :shock:
Pganders

Post by Pganders »

Crikey, thats not good. Did you spec any unusual option combinations or was it the standard trim?
Adahol69

Post by Adahol69 »

Hi

Having spoken to Audi UK direct, my order has an unconfirmed production date of week 34 mid august and then normally it’s 6 to 8 weeks to arrive at dealership so that makes if Oct

I ordered start of June, I suspect as the car have been fully marketed the order book at filled up. I also see the discounts have reduced as I got a £3k discount now best deals are around £2k
jxxxmcc

Post by jxxxmcc »

Vorsprung plus heat pump.
Pganders

Post by Pganders »

jxxxmcc wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:23 pm
Vorsprung plus heat pump.
Excellent choice, will be interesting to hear what you think of the heat pump in due course.
Salmonfisher

Post by Salmonfisher »

I have just been speaking to my dealer. He says they have been informed by Audi that all deliveries of Q4 50 will be delayed to 2022. Maybe that is why jxxxmmc was being quoted February. Having my test drive Monday on a 40 but need the quatro so looks like a long wait.
Salmonfisher

Post by Salmonfisher »

An update after my test drive today. Really liked the car (a 40) comfortable and easy to drive. Liked the finish too. One problem for me is that the wing mirrors hardly fold at all and will be too wide for my garage which is a real pain. Why don't they make cars where wing mirrors fold flat like they used to.
Got to bottom of delivery. They could get me a 40 within 12 weeks so end Sept/Oct and possibly earlier depending what I wanted. However all 50s delayed until at least 2022 with no firm date yet. Hence they couldn't even agree a part exchange price so we could do the order. I wasn't prepared to sign up with no guarantee on part exchange so we have agreed they will keep in touch and as soon as they can order with a frim date and value part exchange they will get back to me.
Al.bull

Post by Al.bull »

I ordered about ten days ago (first edition 40) and was told 12 weeks… fingers crossed!
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Are they suseciptable to the global chip shortage thats delaying cars all over? From what I understand that is not getting better until later this year.