Delivery timescales

All Audi Q4 related discussions
Tony

Post by Tony »

I wonder if the mileage button in the app works now 😂

JulesR33&

Post by JulesR33& »

Ordered 8 Jan 22, told then that it wouldn’t be until at least Nov/Dec. Get an email every 2 weeks from the dealer just to let me know they are still tracking my order and so far no build slot.

Have asked about cancelled orders, but none are available - which I understand.
:Jules

Q4 40 Edition 1 Sportback in Navarra Blue with Tech Pack

Ordered: Jan 22

Jun 22 Provisional build slot 14 Nov 22
Aug 22 Amended to 16 Jan 22
Sep 22 - 6 Feb 23
Oct 22 - 6 Mar 23
Dec 22 - 3 Apr 23
Jan 13 - 10 Jul 23
Feb 23 - 11 Sep 23
Lee

Post by Lee »

I had some good news last week as I found out my car has arrived in the UK port. Its nice to know that from this point forward im not waiting for chip's, harnesses, factory shutdowns and backlog just to build the frgging thing anymore ! So my dealer said they would contact the booking team this week to try and confirm realistic delivery date which could be in a few weeks depending on how long its already been sat in the UK dock. Not sure how long it takes to go through PDI checks etc though but guessing it will still be another 2 - 3 weeks which ill take ! ?

If it comes in June then my total order is just shy of 11 months (ordered early Aug 21), which seems ok based on todays standards :shock:
Geh2021

Post by Geh2021 »

Good news and hopefully not too long . Usually takes a week or so to get to the dealer from the port then a few days to prepare the car. Definitely worth checking the paintwork as I’ve seen new cars that look like they’ve use a Brillo pad to clean it.

The car will be great by the way.
Audi Q4 e-tron s-line 35, Narvarra Blue, Comfort & Sound pack.

EDF referral scheme where we both get £50 added to your account if you sign up using this link.

https://referme.to/grahamh-586
Lee

Post by Lee »

Thanks, I'll keep an eye on the paint. If it comes in under 2 weeks from now I'll be well chuffed, it will be nice to start posting other things other than just moaning about delayed delivery for a change!! :D
Cobylu

Post by Cobylu »

JulesR33& wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:36 pm
Ordered 8 Jan 22, told then that it wouldn’t be until at least Nov/Dec. Get an email every 2 weeks from the dealer just to let me know they are still tracking my order and so far no build slot.

Have asked about cancelled orders, but none are available - which I understand.
Ordered mine (similar spec) at a similar time through my companies lease partner ALD. Was told Jan 23 initially then got a Nov 22 build slot but now been told march 23. Who knows but at this rate ill be choosing the next car before i get this one. 😂
Fencer

Post by Fencer »

After ordering my Q4 50 with a few extras in Oct 21 I was given a build date of week 20. This has fluctuated to the point that I was thinking I would be lucky to get it this year. I have now been told by the dealer that I have a build date of week 26 and the vehicle status is now at the point where no changes to spec can be made ie:- status 20. I have also received an email from Audi saying that my build is underway.
Has anyone else had similar comunucations and if so what was the outcome. Is this time scale now fixed?
Casperelli

Post by Casperelli »

Best of luck if yours has been brought forward, I ordered Q40 50 in October too, I'm hoping I get similar news to you shortly ! Mines still November.
Q4 50 Edition 1 C&S/TK/HP/AD/21s
djcorn42

Post by djcorn42 »

Ordered a Q4 September 15th Q4 E-Tron SUV 40 82kWh 204 S Line C+S / T-Pk / Matrix LED

Hi All,
Just curious to know if anyone has had the same message as me from their dealer?

I get a weekly update regarding progress or should I say lack, I've been keeping tabs on it since order on 15th September as you can see on page 26 of this marathon.

This week my Status change from 10 to 00 ( Estimated to No Date )

My query to the dealer was responded by - 'We have found that a lot of vehicles have gone back to status 00 It is due to the transition over to model year 23 that this has happened.'

Nice to know if it's happened to anyone else or if I'm just the lucky one?

Glad to see that some cars are filtering through, like to know if anyone who ordered after me has got theirs yet.
diydez

Post by diydez »

Q4 - Edition 1 + Tech + Assist + Function placed end of June 2021.

Currently been advised by Audi UK that its build week is 34, but that these are changing as they move the orders to MY23 specification and could be brought forwards when this is done.

Not holding my breath, and haven't seen a MY23 spec yet to know what will be missing.