Delivery timescales

All Audi Q4 related discussions
JamesCG26

Post by JamesCG26 »

I had a confirmed build week of week 50.

However a week ago it got moved to week 09

That’s for 40 S-Line with C&S, Matrix and few other bits in floret silver. Had the pod point installed before Xmas.

I ordered the start of November.

spenn12

Post by spenn12 »

Ordered via Arval who are using Audi Leeds in October 2021. Had a delivery date of June 2022 but received an email yesterday saying delivery has been pushed back to October 2022.
tipptop

Post by tipptop »

tipptop wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 4:31 pm
I placed my order for a Q4 40 S Line in Navarro Blue with Sonos, upgraded steering wheel and upgraded alloys etc in September, with a proposed build date of Wk.1 2022 delivery early March, had an exchange with the dealership just before Christmas and the build date has now been moved to Wk. 8.... so who knows when it will arrive?
just received an update: production date has been moved out another 3 weeks, so a movement (in the wrong direction) of 11 weeks since the 23rd December
Geh2021

Post by Geh2021 »

Hi,

If it’s possible, I would add the Function pack as with the Sonos system the space under the floor to store the cables is very limited. If that is not possible then you can retrofit the raised floor yourself by ordering the parts from the dealer. Cost is around £280 and takes an hour or so to fit. There is a brilliant guide on this site, as well as YouTube video.
Audi Q4 e-tron s-line 35, Narvarra Blue, Comfort & Sound pack.

EDF referral scheme where we both get £50 added to your account if you sign up using this link.

https://referme.to/grahamh-586
Olijay

Post by Olijay »

lwalters555 wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:24 am
Olijay wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:23 pm
lwalters555 wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:18 pm

Wow thats amazing, What model is it?...i have also gone for the pebble grey.
It's the standard shape. It's getting delivered next Wednesday can't wait...not sure why they said it wasn't coming until May.
yeah I sometimes think Audi doesnt know what the right hand is doing from the left, im interested to see the pebble grey if you can post some pics when you take delivery of it please?
It got delivered last Wednesday happy with the pebble grey

car.jpg

lwalters555

Post by lwalters555 »

Olijay wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:51 pm
lwalters555 wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:24 am
Olijay wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:23 pm

It's the standard shape. It's getting delivered next Wednesday can't wait...not sure why they said it wasn't coming until May.
yeah I sometimes think Audi doesnt know what the right hand is doing from the left, im interested to see the pebble grey if you can post some pics when you take delivery of it please?
It got delivered last Wednesday happy with the pebble greycar.jpg
Looks good mate, yes agreed on the pebble grey, glad went for that now rather than paying extra.
Murchison 2003

Post by Murchison 2003 »

I ordered my Q4 in early September with a delivery expected in February. Just before Christmas I got an update from my dealer that it had slipped to week 19 build date. When the dealer came back after the Christmas break, I got another update that the build date had slipped to week 29. Now, they blame shortage of chips, I agree there is however there seems to be a trend showing here while reading through the thread that priority is being given to leasing companies at the expense of the private buyer as some are appearing earlier than anticipated. If this is true it’s not acceptable, everyone’s money is the same colour.
garysevern

Post by garysevern »

I ordered privately through Audi dealer in mid July. 40 S line with many extras. My car is on its way to my dealer with pickup date of 1st March.
The Semiconductor shortage primarily affect Audi Phonebox and I know my car and any other car delivering now will be without it. May effect other components but I’m not sure which. Somebody mentioned Ambient Lighting plus but my car is coming with that.
Dharam01

Post by Dharam01 »

Hi all,
Just joined the Q4 forum yesterday. I ordered my Q4 S Line 40 in Pebble grey in June 2021 through a leasing company. I opted for all standard equipments with no options. Original delivery date was 28th Oct 2021 but that quickly slipped by a month with the dealer receiving the car on 30th Nov 2021. I eventually got the car delivered on 5th Jan 2022. So far so good.
lightninguk

Post by lightninguk »

Audi Q4 e-tron 50 Sportback Vorsprung plus Heat pump was ordered 14th July 2021, its with the dealer today and will be delivered next week. I ordered via a leasing company but wouldn't say I got any better service than anybody else. The only thing I had seen was VW group was giving chip priority to higher spec (more profit) cars. I would agree with that around chip priority because a colleague ordered a hybrid mid range A3 around the same time I ordered my Q4 (via same leasing company) and still doesn't have a build week.