Delivery timescales

All Audi Q4 related discussions
Edwin52

Post by Edwin52 »

Not sure I would agree with priority for higher spec cars. My Q4 50 Vorsprung was ordered end Nov, with a build week 19, changed to 28, now just advised 41. That would mean 12 or 13 months for delivery.

Aayushb29

Post by Aayushb29 »

Q4 40 Sport C&S/T pack ordered Wk3 2022 through company. Initial delivery date was Wk43, then moved to Wk47 and now again moved to Wk1 2023!! Madness!

On the plus side, my pod point order was quite smooth. I simply got an email link to place an order within 3 months. Once you follow the prompts, it gives you the option to select the 7KW and shows up as “Free”. The 3.6Kw is priced at £849 and the 22Kw at £999 I think?

You can choose the solo 3 tethered or universal. It clearly states that the grant cannot be applied as there are no install slots available till 31/03/22. So looks like audi are offering it without the grant applied as I initially thought which is great.
Serenelol

Post by Serenelol »

rip :( ordered early/mid december and just been told wont even be here this year + no date :(
Tony

Post by Tony »

Oh no! What are you going to do? Wait or cancel?

I know you can order pre-configured Polestars that have a delivery date end of March - https://www.polestar.com/uk/preconfigured-cars/

If I didn't have a Q4 that would be my backup.
Caustix

Post by Caustix »

Just thought I'd share an update since I've been following these forums and some of you might find this valuable in predicting your own build dates..

Q4 40 e-tron SUV S-line with comfort pack, geyser blue
Order placed 6th August 2021
Build completed on 7th February 2022 - apparently it was in Essen on this date
Been advised it should be delivered early March

Business hire, direct with Audi in Oxford. I also rang them the week before the build date and they had zero visibility and didn't feel confident to even provide a rough estimate.
Lee

Post by Lee »

Im hoping yours is similar to mine as I ordered 3rd August, had confirmed build date wk 50 - 21 (but with no Chassis number), current estimate from dealer was still as an estimate as of 2 weeks ago for 25th March 2022 although the lease company are still saying 4th Match 2022 on their 2 weekly update which is clearly wrong.

I chased for update a few days ago directly to dealer I went to last time but just get completely ignored, which is frustrating as hell tbh. I dont understand why a simple response isnt given even if its not good news or the dates are the same, it shouldnt take long to look at an order number on the system and send an email resonse back.
Tony

Post by Tony »

Yep, our dealer apparently checked "everyday" but in reality they don't know anything until they get notified that the car is built and is moving to shipping. Ours rang to give us the good news then did some mental math on the phone to estimate about 3 weeks before we could get it, based on shipping and inspections 😂
Bigaudi

Post by Bigaudi »

Hi, I placed an order for a 40 sportback sline on Sunday, dealership said I could expect it October/November or maybe earlier, does this sound about right?
Austin_Yeahbaby

Post by Austin_Yeahbaby »

Bigaudi wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:01 pm
Hi, I placed an order for a 40 sportback sline on Sunday, dealership said I could expect it October/November or maybe earlier, does this sound about right?
Yes, October/November 2023 is about right :lol:
Citizen

Post by Citizen »

Hope I am proved wrong, but think your dealer maybe over optimistic . I placed an order for exact same model plus a few additions, today. On leaving the dealership I wished the salesperson merry Xmas, coz they are quoting March 23 for delivery!