Delivery timescales

All Audi Q4 related discussions
OhhBeeOne

Post by OhhBeeOne »

Been lurking on the forum for a long time having placed the initial order back in June. Thankfully took delivery last Tuesday.

IMG_3684.jpeg

IMG_3679.jpeg

Lee

Post by Lee »

It looks lovely, Ive got same colour coming, enjoy ! ! :D
fobong

Post by fobong »

Ordered 04 Nov and just been given my build slot - November! Was told it would likely come forward but not sure I believe that! Feb/Mar was suggested for delivery when I ordered which I figured was too optimistic, but I was hoping to have it by Sep. Just need to play the waiting game and keep my fingers crossed.
JWB87

Post by JWB87 »

Wez Q4 Vorsprung wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:02 pm
Afternoon All
New to the forum but ordered my Q4 e tron 40 Vorsprung through lease company Arval in June. Originally had a delivery date of 30th Nov which got put back to 20th Dec and now 24th Jan. Where would i get detail for build weeks etc? I think there's a communication with Arval and Audi!!!!!
Greetings all,

I also have a similar timeline - order via Arval late June and have had 3/4 date changes. My most recent change was on 29/11, mving to 24/01 as per "Wez Q4 Vorsprung".

I've been checking my order details, on the very poor Arval order tracker, daily all through Christmas. From reading earlier posts i was expecting the date to move today since they reopen (hope I'm not jinxing it).

I was wondering if anyone else has ordered via Arval, or has the same expected delivery date? With all the other changes I've never got as close as 14 days so i have everything crossed that it pulls through.
Bathboy

Post by Bathboy »

My car (40 Vorsprung in Navarra blue) is on order via Select Car Leasing, who are getting it through Audi Swindon. I ordered it week 28 2021. I asked for delivery 1st February 2022 to coincide with the end of my current PCP.

First delay was to 1st March, currently being told that 25th March is predicted delivery date. Select and Audi are unable / unwilling to help with my situation (no car for at least a couple of months)

I pressed them for Audi status code as described in earlier postings. Message came back my status code is "10". So no confirmed build date yet. I also wanted reassurance that it will be to the full Vorsprung spec. They assured me that this is the only spec they won't downgrade to speed up deliveries. Also heard that Audi delaying cars ordered pre-price increase to encourage cancellations! Not sure what to believe or think now.

Just been to look at a KIA EV6 GT line S. More reliable delivery schedules apparently but looking at July delivery. Don't want to cancel Audi order but not convinced there wont be further delays down the road. I read somewhere that contacting Audi UK customer service via Facebook would get better information on build dates etc. No response. Anyone any ideas how to get more concrete info from Audi?
Edam77

Post by Edam77 »

Bathboy wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:12 pm
My car (40 Vorsprung in Navarra blue) is on order via Select Car Leasing, who are getting it through Audi Swindon. I ordered it week 28 2021. I asked for delivery 1st February 2022 to coincide with the end of my current PCP.

First delay was to 1st March, currently being told that 25th March is predicted delivery date. Select and Audi are unable / unwilling to help with my situation (no car for at least a couple of months)

I pressed them for Audi status code as described in earlier postings. Message came back my status code is "10". So no confirmed build date yet. I also wanted reassurance that it will be to the full Vorsprung spec. They assured me that this is the only spec they won't downgrade to speed up deliveries. Also heard that Audi delaying cars ordered pre-price increase to encourage cancellations! Not sure what to believe or think now.

Just been to look at a KIA EV6 GT line S. More reliable delivery schedules apparently but looking at July delivery. Don't want to cancel Audi order but not convinced there wont be further delays down the road. I read somewhere that contacting Audi UK customer service via Facebook would get better information on build dates etc. No response. Anyone any ideas how to get more concrete info from Audi?
Unfortunately from our experience (unless they have changed anything since October) I don't think they will have any more information to give you, I used the WhatsApp and it was a quick response but not any more information.
CL15

Post by CL15 »

I have heard Audi is delaying orders placed prior to price increases (With the odd vehicle being built for marketing purposes) and most customers won’t get an update which is totally unprofessional. Audi UK customer support is silent on purpose and they have never replied to any of the messages sent. At the end I am glad I cancelled my order and managed to source a Mercedes EQC. Been with the car 2 weeks and so far fantastic. Price is considerably more compared to de Q4, but at least I got it now and have received amazing support from MB.

My car was ordered on week 22 2021 (Vorgsprung) and was supposed to arrive in December 2021, after numerous emails to Audi I was told the estimated build week has been moved to W26 2022 with estimated delivery time SEP 2022. Definitely a game to make customers cancel orders and place new ones with new prices. Well done Audi on loosing customers.

Bathboy wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:12 pm

grammidi

Post by grammidi »

Just placed an order for a 40 Vorsprung through Tusker. Delivery estimated as late August which I find hard to believe given the experience of others here. Hoping for October in the best case.

On a side note, would love some more pictures of Vorsprungs from those who have taken delivery already! Does Audi really remove the sunroof due to chip shortage?
JulesR33&

Post by JulesR33& »

Am new to the forum, and this is really interesting reading,. Ordered my Q4 2 weeks ago at Poole Audi. Expected delivery is Jan 23, although l8key to move forward.
:Jules

Q4 40 Edition 1 Sportback in Navarra Blue with Tech Pack

Ordered: Jan 22

Jun 22 Provisional build slot 14 Nov 22
Aug 22 Amended to 16 Jan 22
Sep 22 - 6 Feb 23
Oct 22 - 6 Mar 23
Dec 22 - 3 Apr 23
Jan 13 - 10 Jul 23
Feb 23 - 11 Sep 23
lwalters555

Post by lwalters555 »

gasheadgaz wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:06 pm
gasheadgaz wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:21 pm
gasheadgaz wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:03 pm
Hi all,

I have been following this thread with trepidation for a while now and have appreciated reading everyone's experience whether good or bad!

I have a ordered a Q4 E-Tron Sportback 40 Edition [C+S]. It is a company car order.

Order was placed week 32 and I now have an expected delivery date of 10th Jan 22

Hopefully this will ring true. Fingers crossed!!
E8C37671-0371-470A-945F-BB6E398237C4.jpeg

Just had this update from our fleet manager. Car is registered and on the way!! Planning to take delivery w/c 6th Jan

Today is the 6th and here is the car!!

FFF101BD-4EFC-4EBA-8FE0-04560C4DA574.jpeg
Looks well smart :D