Delivery timescales

All Audi Q4 related discussions
Geh2021

Post by Geh2021 »

Another brilliant example of the excellent and helpful Audi customer service, not!
Audi Q4 e-tron s-line 35, Narvarra Blue, Comfort & Sound pack.

EDF referral scheme where we both get £50 added to your account if you sign up using this link.

https://referme.to/grahamh-586

Tony

Post by Tony »

JamesM wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:27 pm
Albeit with the addition of the usual model tweaks and improvements that come with all new Model Year builds"

I guess that will be the larger middle screen and faster charging rates based on what I've read elsewhere.
JulesR33&

Post by JulesR33& »

JulesR33& wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:36 pm
Ordered 8 Jan 22, told then that it wouldn’t be until at least Nov/Dec. Get an email every 2 weeks from the dealer just to let me know they are still tracking my order and so far no build slot.

Have asked about cancelled orders, but none are available - which I understand.
Asked the dealer if it would be a MY22 or 23.:

“Apologies for the delay in coming back to you, I have been waiting for Audi to answer your query. I can confirm that your Q4 order will be converted from a MY22 to MY23. However, there have been no changes in specification to the Q4 between Model Year's just yet.”

So other the a rise in price for the car and paint there is currently no difference (to be expected when they can’t build the cars quick enough due to lack of microchips etc
:Jules

Q4 40 Edition 1 Sportback in Navarra Blue with Tech Pack

Ordered: Jan 22

Jun 22 Provisional build slot 14 Nov 22
Aug 22 Amended to 16 Jan 22
Sep 22 - 6 Feb 23
Oct 22 - 6 Mar 23
Dec 22 - 3 Apr 23
Jan 13 - 10 Jul 23
Feb 23 - 11 Sep 23
pgrainger

Post by pgrainger »

Vorsprung models no longer on Audi’s UK website.

Only had a quick look but colour choices in all Q4s seem to be white, black, blue or standard grey.

Interesting times.
Casperelli

Post by Casperelli »

Had an update this morning, week 40 build week as MY 2023 (apparently there are no spec changes at all this MY) for November delivery, back from week 38, at least the appear to be tightening up a bit.
Q4 50 Edition 1 C&S/TK/HP/AD/21s
JamesM

Post by JamesM »

Build week 34 before the build weeks were wiped and supposed re-added for MY23.

Told by Audi on Tuesday that they were waiting for the build weeks to be allocated but that all Vorsprungs were being prioritised (as they’ve been discontinued) and to expect the build week to come forward when the reallocation was complete…

Message this morning with revised date (from 23 Sep) - 29 DECEMBER! 3 month delay.

I don’t know why I’m angry or surprised… but I am.

I call Audi.. “we don’t know why you’ve been told that as no build week has been allocated but in my opinion even December is optimistic”.
Citizen

Post by Citizen »

When did you place your order?
JamesM

Post by JamesM »

1 September 2021.
Citizen

Post by Citizen »

That’s just ridiculous timescale, Audi are taking the pee! I ordered mine February, was quoted March 23, judging by your delay, I’ll be lucky to see it Sept 23!! One thing for sure, I’m not paying a penny over the agreed price when I placed the order, otherwise cancelling and looking at alternatives.
Citizen

Post by Citizen »

Spoke to my dealer today which is the first contact since ordering back in February. Basically nothing changed since then, order still at status zero and could not give me any steer on build date let alone delivery date. To be fair he was as frustrated as I am, and did say if I wanted to cancel I could do so and get my deposit back. I decided to keep the order and just wait. One piece of good news, which helped my decision, is no matter how much the price increases, the price agreed when I placed the order is locked in.