Delivery timescales

All Audi Q4 related discussions
Adahol69

Post by Adahol69 »

Not sure if 12 weeks will happen, I ordered 40 sline start of June and have a build week of 23rd of Aug with delivery 4 to 6 weeks (depending if there is enough lorry drivers transport the cars!) more 16 weeks.

Also anyone would has ordered take the Audi uk emails on your order with a pinch of salt, had email saying car was in build contacted Audi Uk how advised it was incorrect and build date was still 23rd Aug.

Pwhaudi

Post by Pwhaudi »

My order went in today for a sline 40 C&S & tech packs. I have been told early November for delivery. So looking like 4 months for delivery
Jaspa

Post by Jaspa »

Hi, I ordered 40 version early May with delivery week 29, so this week. But my dealer told my last Friday he doesn’t see yet vin number that looks strange to me as shipment to Slovakia according to him take a week only. Do you know if manufacturer shows dealers delivery week? From my previous other brands experience it was always a built week not a delivery week therefore I suppose week 29 stands for built not delivery week.
Adahol69

Post by Adahol69 »

Think it’s build week jaspa as I ordered start of June and have a build week of 34,

I have found Audi UK really helpful if you DM them on Facebook with your order number they can look and report back
Pwhaudi

Post by Pwhaudi »

Spoke to Audi dealer today. The first consignment is sold out. They are telling customers ordering now to expect a mid January delivery.
Q4Guy

Post by Q4Guy »

Looks like this chip shortage is really causing havoc for Audi.

Have Q4 40 Sline on order with the Tech & C+S packs. Managed to get a dealer car which already had a build slot which was confirmed as week 26 but dealer showed me screen and build still sitting at status '20' which means build week confirmed...

Status 10 - your car has a rough week number
Status 20 your week no has been confirmed
Status 30 parts gathering
Status 38 - the car has been built
Status 39 - its on the train to Emden in Germany (not long now)
Status 40 - it is at UK port (Sheerness, Grimsby or Tyne).
Status 50 - transport to dealer
Status 70 with dealer.

Hopefully it won't be too much longer before car goes into build (dealer thinks it should be here by end of next mth)... but we shall see.
garysevern

Post by garysevern »

Ordered my Sline 40 from Sheffield Audi on 13 July with a number of options. Was told delivery expected mid to end October.
garysevern

Post by garysevern »

UPDATE from my posting yesterday.

Dealer just sent me an email. My Q4 40 Sline has been allocated build start in week 43 (22 October) and I should have it beginning of December. Date still to be confirmed though.
Pwhaudi

Post by Pwhaudi »

@garysevern I ordered my sline 40 the same week as you. I got a similar update today ...build at end of October and delivery the beginning of December.
Tom_1985

Post by Tom_1985 »

Morning all,

I ordered a Q4 40 S line in Typhoon Grey with C&S and Tech pack, also towbar, matrix headlights and ambient plus lighting,

Mine is a company car and ordered via reading Audi, however the delivery time I’ve been given is horrendous, earliest anticipated delivery time I’ve been given is 14/07/22, car was ordered 09/08.

Seems a bit long for my liking, I know the chip issue is affecting things, but people who ordered a few weeks before me being told Nov/Dec ?

My wife has ordered an ID3 and has been told Nov/Dec.

Hope I haven’t got to wait till July 😫