Delivery timescales

All Audi Q4 related discussions
SQ8Vorsprung

Post by SQ8Vorsprung »

I had a Model S P100 Ludicrous.....build quality was rubbish...maybe they've got better though with more built and on the road. I do see many Model 3's and I'm sure the Model Y will be popular especially now you can't get fuel :-)

Soundtekk

Post by Soundtekk »

Build date of week 41. This week. Phoned the dealer today, Friday who told me that nothing had happened….. I said “ it was supposed to be built this week” he checked and said, “ oh yes…..” no news, no date no nothing from Audi. They need to pull their bloody finger out. Dealer was embarrassed but not much use as he said “ Audi aren’t giving them any information at all”
Rubbish innit !!
Deleted User 213

Post by Deleted User 213 »

Soundtekk wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:56 pm
Build date of week 41. This week. Phoned the dealer today, Friday who told me that nothing had happened….. I said “ it was supposed to be built this week” he checked and said, “ oh yes…..” no news, no date no nothing from Audi. They need to pull their bloody finger out. Dealer was embarrassed but not much use as he said “ Audi aren’t giving them any information at all”
Rubbish innit !!
My build was locked into week 37. The dealer says that build has not commenced. Audi UK say that it is in production, still in production, finished production but waiting for semiconductors and that their system is actually not showing the correct build status. Rubbish is an understatement!
Adahol69

Post by Adahol69 »

JIY wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:02 pm
If anyone gets really fed up waiting you can order the Tesla Model Y Long Range in the UK now for early 2022 delivery!
Very true, got an email today actually forgot I registered an interest way back when. I understand at moment they are only taking orders from cash buys will leasing to follow
Soundtekk

Post by Soundtekk »

@JIY,
Where did you get the information from, the dealer ?
Soundtekk

Post by Soundtekk »

JIY wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:25 pm
Soundtekk wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:56 pm
Rubbish innit !!
My build was locked into week 37. The dealer says that build has not commenced. Audi UK say that it is in production, still in production, finished production but waiting for semiconductors and that their system is actually not showing the correct build status. Rubbish is an understatement!
Where did you get your information from please ? Audi and the dealers don’t seem to be communist all.

Thanks
Tom_1985

Post by Tom_1985 »

You won’t get much info at all at the mo, production tracking system is down, left hand doesn’t know what the right hand is doing
Tom_1985

Post by Tom_1985 »

Anyone know if someone at Audi has turned the tracking computer on and off again yet ?
Deleted User 213

Post by Deleted User 213 »

Soundtekk wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:48 am

Where did you get your information from please ? Audi and the dealers don’t seem to be communist all.

Thanks
My dealer (don't think he's communist either :D ) told me that Audi UK only have access to the same information that they do (on the Audi computer system). It is therefore very perplexing when the dealer tells you one thing about build status then Audi Uk tell you three different things, depending on which social media channel you contact them via.

As Tom says, the left hand clearly does not know what the right hand is doing!
Q4 2021?

Post by Q4 2021? »

Good morning,
so I went to my local Audi dealer yesterday to show my wife around the car, after chatting with the rep there he said that Audi have sent letters out to all new order customers to advise them that the sale agents don’t know nothing in regards to delivery times and to be patient, I know I haven’t had this letter? I ordered end of July.