Delivery timescales

All Audi Q4 related discussions
Citizen

Post by Citizen »

No brainer really, keep the Audis, sell the Range.

Citizen

Post by Citizen »

We are going for attempt two tonight, wish us luck!!

Regards above, did you finally get the car, are you happy with it?
Geh2021

Post by Geh2021 »

Hi,

Car went in to the dealer for re-set and update after months of issues with the car talking to the app and coming back with nonsense. But guess what, it’s back to as it was before! Last night the mileage was 168 miles an 92% charge level on the app, and today the app says 104 miles and 92% charge level. And the Privacy message still appears every time, so again no change. 🤬🤬

Sent another email to Audi Customer Service and awaiting a call.
Audi Q4 e-tron s-line 35, Narvarra Blue, Comfort & Sound pack.

EDF referral scheme where we both get £50 added to your account if you sign up using this link.

https://referme.to/grahamh-586
JamesCG26

Post by JamesCG26 »

Citizen wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:16 pm
We are going for attempt two tonight, wish us luck!!

Regards above, did you finally get the car, are you happy with it?
Yes we did however something wierd is going on with the windscreen, best I can describe is like looking through a pair of glasses which are not your prescription. Have tried cleaning it but no difference. Still waiting to be activated in the Audi app also!

FEEB5212-18B3-4939-AB8D-9B1ACBD31B08.jpeg

gordon141068

Post by gordon141068 »

Q4 s-line 50 ordered last October, finally been given a build week of 45.
Who knows maybe it’ll be here for Christmas
Bathboy

Post by Bathboy »

Disgusting treatment by Audi customer services UK after my car was delayed to September. That is more than 14 months after I placed the order. No real apology and no chance of any help with a spare car.

Don't think Audi know how to deal with this situation.

Junked the Q4 order and bought a Tesla Y instead. Being delivered in May. Cheaper than the Audi Q4 Vorsprung, Faster, more space, better and constantly improving tech and the supercharger network. No brainer really. The Y wasn't an option when I ordered the Audi, and honestly that was a concern about the constant delays with the Audi. When, If I actually got the Audi it would have been surpassed by the stream of new car launches.
elmdm

Post by elmdm »

Has anyone who expected a delivery in March had an update since the restart after the wiring loom delays? At the end of Feb I got an update that the car was due to leave the factory on the 4th March, no news or updates since, other than they don’t know.
csearson

Post by csearson »

Mine was due 4th March. Then promised 31st after the factory restarted. Found out on The 8th April it was finally built and awaiting the boat!
SQ8Vorsprung

Post by SQ8Vorsprung »

Still no sign of my 50 Quattro Vorsprung. It was due into build last week in January and now missing somewhere in the factory. I've just received an email from Audi UK giving me a Service Plan due to delays. I'd already got the 4yr service plan for free (£880 discounted )from the dealer on purchase, so still better off.
tipptop

Post by tipptop »

just taken a call to say that my car is on the way to the port awaiting shipping. It was originally a week 1 build, due to be delivered beginning of March... hopefully will see it in the next month (everything crossed)