Delivery timescales

All Audi Q4 related discussions
Gazza299

Post by Gazza299 »

Right 3weeks ago I put in an executive complaint about the my Audi app and the lack of car software and functionality to the Audi CEO, he replied and thanked me saying someone from his team would contact me they did and we had a nice chat. In the end the out come of the chat was; he has put all my concerns on a list of all know issues which we as customers are having( the issue list is quite extensive according to him) but it’s down to Germany and we should get a letter to ask us all to take our cars in to be updated! when is anybody guess so we have to wait, at which point I said “I hoped it’s wouldn’t be as long as getting the car”, he wasn’t amused. So there you have it - No change and we just wait.

However the car is lovely and I am pleased I waited and didn’t buy the model Y

Murchison 2003

Post by Murchison 2003 »

Will definitely put it on here first to see if anyone wants it.
Geh2021

Post by Geh2021 »

Hi,

My car is booked in tomorrow for the so called update and re-set (Audi Digital, and now the dealers words), so I’ll see what happens! Not holding out much hope, but need to do this before I send another email to Audi.
Audi Q4 e-tron s-line 35, Narvarra Blue, Comfort & Sound pack.

EDF referral scheme where we both get £50 added to your account if you sign up using this link.

https://referme.to/grahamh-586
Gazza299

Post by Gazza299 »

Let us know how it goes, let’s hope when you get it back that the guest screen goes off, when you get into the car. Could you take a photo of the software verison on the MMI screen as well, so i can use it for referance.
i belive the current one is 3608 - Cheers Gary
Last edited by Gazza299 on Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lisag2010

Post by Lisag2010 »

So near but yet so far! Went to collect our S-Line on Wednesday but alas we came home without it. Some issues with the car, paint defect and damaged window. We could have taken it, but in all honesty we have waited that long we wanted it to be perfect and a positive experience rather than forever tainted with the issues. On the plus love the colour, having ordered it without seeing the exact colour. We always have black cars, but got so fed up of the swirls, despite spending a fortune on valets, details and paint protection film we wanted to avoid black. It's floret silver. Hopefully we will be able to collect soon.

36178287-c3a9-4113-a76d-84eee12cf98d.JPG

Geh2021

Post by Geh2021 »

Hi,

It’s such a shame for you after such a long wait. I do seriously wonder what some dealers are doing as it can’t be difficult to check a car over for damage or defects before handing it over! Hopefully they sort it out for you, and I would ask for some form of compensation as it’s a poor show by the dealer.

I’m with you on colour as my last few cars have been black, and my detailer is so pleased I went for Blue.

EDF referral scheme where we both get £50 added to your account if you sign up using this link.

Tony

Post by Tony »

Our dealer had the car arrive from an off-site inspection the moment we turned up, which was good but also annoying as the battery was at 20% and we didn't have a PodPoint installed yet. So we got the keys to our new car having waited 6 months then left the car at the dealer for about four hours to charge 😂
Geh2021

Post by Geh2021 »

Hi,

Glad you have the car, but yet again, another dealer lacking in basic customer skills. Almost as if they don’t care, or maybe they lost interest in the job!

Enjoy the car.

Lisag2010

Post by Lisag2010 »

We are going for attempt two tonight, wish us luck!!
SQ8Vorsprung

Post by SQ8Vorsprung »

I'm still waiting for my Q4 50 Vorsprung Quattro Sportback...ordered last June. It went into build 3rd week in January...supposedly....after that no-know knows...probably now with wiring harness missing and parked up in the factory :-)....anyhow in the meantime my wife found an order slot for a RR Evoque Hybrid ATB that she's fully spec'd up and went into production last week. Expecting delivery in May. But who knows if that will arrive. Only thing we were told we couldn't have was the 360 surround camera. Other than that Heads-up, Tow-bar, Heat-pump etc. all OK. So both cars on route... She's had an Evoque before so very happy too...my dilemma now is IF the Q4 comes in next couple of months do i replace my amazing SQ8 with the Q4 and then sell the Q4 in a years time to highest bidder knowing it will probably have retained its list price or more (as no cars out there new / second hand) or keep the SQ8 and just sell the new Q4 with a few £k mark-up, as prices are going up too, to the highest bidder?