Cash Discounts?

All Audi Q4 related discussions
garysevern

Post by garysevern »

Hi, should be ordering a 40 soon. Anyone enquired or been successful in requesting a cash discount?

Al.bull

Post by Al.bull »

Hey, I ordered about a fortnight ago and was told no… you might be luckier though!
Adahol69

Post by Adahol69 »

Hi I ordered start of June via autoebid got £3k off, Audi dealer based in Huddersfield’s 👍
garysevern

Post by garysevern »

Thanks I’ll give them a try. I CarWow’d my current Q2 3 years ago but YouTube review only saying a few hundred off through them.
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Do you mean a discount for paying in cash or just discounts in general?

In my experience brand new released cars are very rarely discounted but if they are its usually only if you finance them through the dealership. Of course you can get the discount, settle the finance straight off if finance is not your thing.

As mentioned above, try the various online sites if no luck going direct to your dealer.
garysevern

Post by garysevern »

I’m looking at a cash purchase. I see what you mean regarding new releases. Ive got a quote from Autebid indicating just over 2K reduction of a high spec Sline 40 but they don’t say where the dealer is (yet). There’s something to be said with going local on a new release in case things go wrong.
Adahol69

Post by Adahol69 »

From experience of buying with a local dealer and online, their isn’t much difference, a local dealer will always be happy to help as any warranty work will be recharged to Audi UK. With local dealer you buy the car through the sales team and have to deal with the service department will no relationship.

I wouldn’t be discouraged from going with a dealer further afield if it’s going to save a couple of thousand