Tesla Supercharger network will be open to other cars this year

All Audi Q4 related discussions
Q4Guy

Post by Q4Guy »

Takes the shine off of buying a Tesla and will p*ss a lot of Tesla owners off no doubt!

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/20/elon-mu ... icles.html

Salmonfisher

Post by Salmonfisher »

Believe it when I see it. I can't think he will give away their big advantage over all other EVS or only at a prohibitive price. Lots of discussion on Tesla forums and general view is it will be a few somewhere to satisfy local laws.
YorkshireTea

Post by YorkshireTea »

I was wondering if he sees it as another income stream. Licence use of the to someone like the Volkswagen Group, in return take a nice little cut and use it as a way to exapnd their network.
TauntonAudiFan

Post by TauntonAudiFan »

To be fair, this is really needed. The Tesla chargers are plentiful, fast and well maintained. Totally frustrated to stop at a service stations to see an empty row of gleaming Tesla chargers, while I am faced with broken, glitchy and slow chargers which I have to download another app for …. 🤬
Leighq4

Post by Leighq4 »

TauntonAudiFan wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:44 pm
To be fair, this is really needed. The Tesla chargers are plentiful, fast and well maintained. Totally frustrated to stop at a service stations to see an empty row of gleaming Tesla chargers, while I am faced with broken, glitchy and slow chargers which I have to download another app for …. 🤬
To be fair, you're going to have to download the Tesla app once they unlock them in the UK...
Q4 40 Edition 1 in Navarra Blue with Heat Pump, C+S & Tech Packs
TauntonAudiFan

Post by TauntonAudiFan »

Thats fine if it happens - one app for all those Fast Chargers. Yes please !
Leighq4

Post by Leighq4 »

TauntonAudiFan wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:29 pm
Thats fine if it happens - one app for all those Fast Chargers. Yes please !
Agreed :D
Q4 40 Edition 1 in Navarra Blue with Heat Pump, C+S & Tech Packs