Charge Scheduling

All Audi Q4 related discussions
Wicksy

Post by Wicksy »

Anyone know how? I want to charge overnight at home but haven’t a clue where to start despite looking on the MMi charging menu :?: :?:

Robbo

Post by Robbo »

Unless you use a smart wall charger at home you are not going to be able to set a charging schedule as the cars MMI system doesn’t support this feature . This functionality should have been available using the My Audi app but it isn’t available and Audi are unable to confirm when it will be available.
Wicksy

Post by Wicksy »

I’m beginning to think that I’ve bought this car too early - it’s scandalous that so many basic features are missing on a 52k car🙄
Robbo

Post by Robbo »

I’m afraid they’re my thoughts as well .
Hammo

Post by Hammo »

I agree. Just got delivery of the Audi Q4 etron 40 on Wednesday. Its a lease car so did not drive before leasing for 3 years. Drives really well but for the price I am seriously disappointed and can already say I will never go Audi again. My last 2 cars were Nissan leaf and Tesla S. Despite being a much more recent car, the Q4 lacks basic technology of atleast 10 years. They can't be serious in not allowing scheduling of charging, or having reverse parking camera. I had that in my 2008 Lexus!! Infotainment won't access my android mobile. I could go on.
The way Japanese cars wiped the floor of American cars by giving customers what they want in the 80s, Chinese cars will destroy the German manufacturers if the Germans continue to do what they are doing at this moment. They need to cater for their customers and take us for a ride. You can't make a 10 year tech an extra!!
Tony

Post by Tony »

Agree with the tech part, we had to add the optional reversing camera for about a 1k more bundled with some sound system. My father in law was not impressed with the manual seats either, although as my wife and I are the same height that's less of an issue for me. Still, lots of cost cutting seems to be going on here.
Edam77

Post by Edam77 »

So got an email from Audi charging service saying they are doing maintenance next Tuesday and it wouldn't work via the App, I'm wondering if this is to sort out some of the issues and maybe they are ready for the mythical software update?