Q4 new owners

All Audi Q4 related discussions
Edam77

Post by Edam77 »

Austin_Yeahbaby wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:27 pm
Crikey, that is awful.

I have the Taycan and a q4 on order, whilst the Porsche app is a bit flakey, it's a million times better than the Audi one.

gettyimages-489857782-640x640.jpg
Phoned Audi today, apparently it's to do with not being able to sign in to the MMI in the car, which should be sorted by late November. Had a Q3 before and the app was ok, but until it's sorted it is not that helpful!

garysevern

Post by garysevern »

Any chance of the new owners posting pix in the ‘Gallery’ please? Cheers.
Tony

Post by Tony »

ScottyQ4 wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:29 pm
Whilst I’m waiting for the Q4 to arrive (sometime never) does anyone have an electronic copy of the owners manual. Might as well get clued up - we’ve all got a good time to wait for delivery???

I feel you, it's all in the app apparently and you can't access the app until you have the VIN 😅
Tim6181

Post by Tim6181 »

I've just stuck some photos of my new Edition 1 in the members gallery post.

I'm very impressed with how nice the Navarro Blue looks in the metal. Just trying to get set up as the key user in the myAudi app so all the connected stuff in the car works, which is easier said than done
Jjc2020

Post by Jjc2020 »

Had my Q4 down the local dealer who managed to set me up as the key user and app now seems to be working. Not much on there at the min, although have tried the remote climate control which worked well.
I’d defo recommend signing up for the free 1 year Audi charging service plan if you can. The E-Tron RFID card that comes in glove box has worked at the 3 different charging points so far. Plus the bonus of £150 credit Audi are offering.
Tony

Post by Tony »

Is there an expiration date for that offer? Can you do it once you have the VIN or when you have the car?
Jjc2020

Post by Jjc2020 »

Think I read the offer needed to be claimed by 31/12/2021. Very straight forward to set the years free tariff up but did need the RFID card that comes in the glove box to activate the account. Then a quick WhatsApp to Audi who confirmed a couple of details and sent my voucher code to redeem the £150. It’s come in useful while waiting for my pod point to be installed.
burner222

Post by burner222 »

hope everyone had a great Christmas, did anyone manage to download the owners manual by any chance?
Thanks a lot
Leighq4

Post by Leighq4 »

So I've had my Q4 40 Edition 1 for a week now and would say it's a fantastic car... I've done 2 long journeys (245 miles each way) so far in addition to running around locally. On the long runs I was getting between 2.6 and 3 miles/kW which given the weather (raining and 7C outside) I don't think it's too bad given I had everything on (windscreen wipers, heating, headlights, etc). I just don't think I'll ever get near the WLTP range 😂

I highly recommend getting the E-tron charging account setup as soon as possible and using the transit tariff - it's free for a year and you currently get a £150 credit via voucher. I've used the card 3 times so far and it's simple to use.

I like the way that the in car satnav will suggest charging points along the route if you don't have sufficient charge to reach your destination (just ignore the time delay as it's just what is required to reach your destination). The High Power Chargers are fab (even if you don't get the full 125kW charging capability) - I charged from 10% to 93% in 44 minutes at the Ionity charger at Peterborough Services on the A1.

Overall, I'm very happy with the car.
Q4 40 Edition 1 in Navarra Blue with Heat Pump, C+S & Tech Packs
Leighq4

Post by Leighq4 »

The other thing I've found is the lane keep assist can be quite aggressive in it's keeping you in lane and this can be quite annoying...
Q4 40 Edition 1 in Navarra Blue with Heat Pump, C+S & Tech Packs