The dreaded status 20 club!!!!

All Audi Q4 related discussions
Adahol69

Post by Adahol69 »

We all know there is a global shortage of chips but what frustrates me (slight) is when the confirmed build date passes no one at Audi uk seems to be able confirm if the car gone into build or the dates been pushed back due to shortage of parts,

Anyway it’s feels on the forum a number of people are in the same vote, share your experiences it feels the dealership have little control

SQ8Vorsprung

Post by SQ8Vorsprung »

Totally agree. I chased again yesterday. No-one at the dealer ship or Audi UK seems to be able to tell me anything other than my order is confirmed. I'm told any Sportback order seems to be an issue now too
SQ8Vorsprung

Post by SQ8Vorsprung »

Just had an update - removal of towbar and no wireless phone charger - build in week commencing 29th November...
AudiDoc

Post by AudiDoc »

I've been in this club since week 37 (13th September). Ordered in the UK early July 50 Vorsprung model with heat pump.

Each week since 20th September I ping Audi and today's update was the same as the last 3, no update, car still in build with no VIN or status change from status 20.

I get the impression from other posts and forums that cars can be stuck in this status for up to 8 weeks if parts are missing. Then you can add another 2-4 weeks on top for delivery. So by my calculations I'll be lucky if I get my car before Christmas :x