Whose buying and whose leasing?

All Audi Q4 related discussions
Tony

Post by Tony »

Just curious.

I'm leasing through my company for three years to take advantage of the (current) UK low electric vehicle tax.

We didn't want to buy as we're a little unsure of the tech right now, not so much in terms of if electric cars will work, more if we suddenly end up with cars that can charge in 10-minutes and drive a 1000 miles 😳

It seems to be a fast moving space. I think I read that Lucid just released a car with a 400mile range?

For context our old car was over 15 years old so we're pretty excited to have a modern car of any type right now 😆

q4Ricky

Post by q4Ricky »

I personally will be leasing for sure.
The tax savings are amazing and make it quite irresistible not to lease and get a new car every 3 years if you want to..
Deleted User 213

Post by Deleted User 213 »

I'm buying (a 50 Vorsprung). I've been watching EV development for a number of years and although range and charging speed is gradually improving I don't think that we are going to suddenly see a step change.
Leighq4

Post by Leighq4 »

I'm leasing, the low UK BIK tax rates, the technology is still fairly new and still evolving and its my first foray into EV "ownership"
Q4 40 Edition 1 in Navarra Blue with Heat Pump, C+S & Tech Packs