Decisions before ordering

All Audi Q4 related discussions
hugodoodle

Post by hugodoodle »

The impact of the tyre size is at the end of the day, negligible. Even if it is 2% less efficient in the worst case, that is not going to make a noticeable difference during use or charging.

Even with smaller rims, you can still kerb them.

The Edition 1 R20s are very nice wheels and I’d not sacrifice them for others for the sake of a minor efficiency improvement. The tyres on these wheels do have some decent rim protection anyway.
Q4 50 Quattro Edition 1 C+S

Tony

Post by Tony »

Also true, I just need to get better at parallel parking!
Aayushb29

Post by Aayushb29 »

KenAdams wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:56 am
I'm eligible to order my new company car via ALD, and the ordering portal lists the Q4 in various battery sizes and trim levels:

Sportback 40 - sport only
SUV 40 - sport + C&S pack
SUV 40 - sport + tech pack

Sportback 35 - sport + C&S + Tech pack
SUV 35 - S Line + C&S + Tech pack

My job role is in the process of changing and my mileage will drop, but I still need to allow for a 250 mile each way journey at least once a month.

So my question to you all is where do you place the value? Is sportback worth sacrificing spec?

Is the S line worth sacrificing range?

If you had to pick between C&S and Tech pack which one would you choose?

My gut is telling me to get the SUV 40 with C&S pack so I get the adaptive cruise and extra range, and then pay for window tinting.

Thanks for reading.
What did you end up choosing?
Rando

Post by Rando »

Here's mine in Mythos Black, looks okay when it's had a wash.

CA0AC3BE-2FA0-40A3-B938-2E70329FED31.jpeg

Q4 e-tron 40 Edition 1 Mythos Black C+S/Function Pack/21" 5 Spoke
Mat wike

Post by Mat wike »

Ordered Quattro 50 last July , Tow bar , Tech pack , comfort and sound pack . S line .
Don’t order one !!!! I’m still waiting , No ETA , no idea when it’s coming . I’m still waiting for any news , as the last I got told was my delivery was for Early March , well it’s late March now and no idea when it’s coming . I’m going to cancel !!
Rando

Post by Rando »

Mat wike wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:34 pm
Ordered Quattro 50 last July , Tow bar , Tech pack , comfort and sound pack . S line .
Don’t order one !!!! I’m still waiting , No ETA , no idea when it’s coming . I’m still waiting for any news , as the last I got told was my delivery was for Early March , well it’s late March now and no idea when it’s coming . I’m going to cancel !!
I ordered early July and got it in Jan, it was put back from October to November, December and finally got into the UK early Jan.
Q4 e-tron 40 Edition 1 Mythos Black C+S/Function Pack/21" 5 Spoke
Soundtekk

Post by Soundtekk »

Don’t bother with the steering wheel, make no difference having the paddles. The reversing camera is great as is the Sonos over the standard. Still breaks up if you turn it up too much though. Heat pump is good, matrix lights also. You definitely want the raised boot floor too.
Geh2021

Post by Geh2021 »

And if you order the C&S option, I would add the Function Pack as the subwoofer takes up most of the storage space for the charging cables so you end up with the cables spread all over the boot. Can be retrofitted easily if it’s too late to add this.
Audi Q4 e-tron s-line 35, Narvarra Blue, Comfort & Sound pack.

EDF referral scheme where we both get £50 added to your account if you sign up using this link.

https://referme.to/grahamh-586
lexathon

Post by lexathon »

Geh2021 wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 7:24 am
And if you order the C&S option, I would add the Function Pack as the subwoofer takes up most of the storage space for the charging cables so you end up with the cables spread all over the boot. Can be retrofitted easily if it’s too late to add this.
Although 5000 miles later including a 1000 mile international trip and I've only taken the cable out once. The type2 fits in the gap next to the subwoofer and I've never felt it necessary to carry the brick around.
Sportback21

Post by Sportback21 »

Rando wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:14 pm

Here's mine in Mythos Black, looks okay when it's had a wash.

Those wheels are amazing, it doesn't look like an electric car.