POD Point deadlines

All Audi Q4 related discussions
lightninguk

Post by lightninguk »

For those unaware or still waiting for Audi to arrange your install, the deadlines for your grant to get the Pod point free are very short now, so the window of opportunity is closing. I understand it needs to be installed by the 31st March but please see below from Pod point they need the order completed before then to hit that install deadline.

Your Order: Action required

Hi,
With the OZEV grant ending soon, this is a reminder for you to correctly submit your OZEV documentation to us as soon as possible and before the 10th of February (12pm) to be able to use the £350 OZEV EVHS grant.
Before we can progress your order further, and to give us the best possible chance of completing your install before the cut-off date so you can claim the grant, you still need to complete your OZEV documentation and your Pre-Installation form as soon as possible and before the following deadlines:
• Thursday 10th of February - your OZEV documentation must be submitted to us by midday (12pm) on this date.
• Monday 14th of February - your Pre-installation form must be completed by midday (12pm) on this date.
Once you have completed the above steps, we will then do our best to prioritise your order for installation by the 31st March (unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee installation by this date).
For instructions on how to complete all the necessary documents, please refer to your original order confirmation email titled “Order confirmation... What's next?”.
Please note: These changes don’t affect the Scottish Energy Saving Trust grant.
Thanks,
Pod Point

Pod Point, Discovery House, 28 - 42 Banner Street, London, EC1Y 8QE
Copyright 2022 Pod Point. All right reserved.

Aayushb29

Post by Aayushb29 »

lightninguk wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:21 am
For those unaware or still waiting for Audi to arrange your install, the deadlines for your grant to get the Pod point free are very short now, so the window of opportunity is closing. I understand it needs to be installed by the 31st March but please see below from Pod point they need the order completed before then to hit that install deadline.

Your Order: Action required

Hi,
With the OZEV grant ending soon, this is a reminder for you to correctly submit your OZEV documentation to us as soon as possible and before the 10th of February (12pm) to be able to use the £350 OZEV EVHS grant.
Before we can progress your order further, and to give us the best possible chance of completing your install before the cut-off date so you can claim the grant, you still need to complete your OZEV documentation and your Pre-Installation form as soon as possible and before the following deadlines:
• Thursday 10th of February - your OZEV documentation must be submitted to us by midday (12pm) on this date.
• Monday 14th of February - your Pre-installation form must be completed by midday (12pm) on this date.
Once you have completed the above steps, we will then do our best to prioritise your order for installation by the 31st March (unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee installation by this date).
For instructions on how to complete all the necessary documents, please refer to your original order confirmation email titled “Order confirmation... What's next?”.
Please note: These changes don’t affect the Scottish Energy Saving Trust grant.
Thanks,
Pod Point

Pod Point, Discovery House, 28 - 42 Banner Street, London, EC1Y 8QE
Copyright 2022 Pod Point. All right reserved.
You can refer to my post in the delivery timescales chat. In my experience, Audi have offered me a free charger without the grant applied. I did not have to fill out any OZEV grant forms. Only choosing between tethered or universal and then filling out the home survey. For private buyers or buyers that have already applied the grant before December, the above dates are applicable.