Audi Q4 updated for 2022

All Audi Q4 related discussions
Tony

Post by Tony »

Audi has boosted the maximum charging speeds for the larger 77kWh battery versions, raising it from 125kW to 135kW. While this change may sound small, the brand claims it reduces the 5-80% charging time from 38 to 29 minutes in the 40 e-tron model, while the top up time for 50 e-tron is reduced from 38 to 36 minutes.

The Q4 range also gets extra connectivity, with Amazon Alexa now integrated within the infotainment system. This allows owners to use voice commands to access their calendar and shopping list as they drive, along with controlling linked smart home devices such as garage door openers and outdoor connected lights.

It adds remote app functionality, too, including where the car is parked and the current status of the battery.
via https://www.carbuyer.co.uk/audi/166986/ ... d-for-2022

Also
On the connectivity front, Amazon Alexa is now integrated with the cars' Audi connect infotainment system, letting owners manage their calendar or shopping list by voice commands, as well as control compatible smart home devices from the car. Individual user profiles in the car, last-mile navigation options, and expanded app functions on the car's status and parked position have also been added.
via https://www.drivingelectric.com/audi/87 ... nnectivity

Software update or more lies?

Sportback21

Post by Sportback21 »

Why the heck Audi doesn't sort out the issues surrounding the current software and App issues first is beyond me.

We have limited functions. What a JOKE.
Geh2021

Post by Geh2021 »

A complete joke that we still don’t have the charging timer option and we are now in March 2022!
Audi Q4 e-tron s-line 35, Narvarra Blue, Comfort & Sound pack.

EDF referral scheme where we both get £50 added to your account if you sign up using this link.

https://referme.to/grahamh-586
TheSarge

Post by TheSarge »

Hang on, I think this is the software update we are all desperately looking forward too... I will give my dealer a call to if Audi have notified them
Austin_Yeahbaby

Post by Austin_Yeahbaby »

Any idea on when orders inflight will flip to the 2022 model. Our car is due May
TauntonAudiFan

Post by TauntonAudiFan »

Be good if they tried increasing the charging speed from 55kw h to 125kwh first. I assume the 135kwh is a theoretical ….. the range I understand but the charging speed is appalling 🤬
Tony

Post by Tony »

Just charged at an IONITY rapid charger and only got 80kW 😂
Austin_Yeahbaby

Post by Austin_Yeahbaby »

UK c) figuration now shows 11.6 screen under standard equipment

I don’t quite get how the press release shows this as optional