MyAudi app update

All Audi Q4 related discussions
Edam77

Post by Edam77 »

9761Spencer wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:04 pm
I’ve set my car to charge to 80%. I’m at home and it’s plugged into my podpoint.
Change of plan for tomorrow and I’d like a bit of extra mileage so would like to change the charge to 90%.
Am I right in thinking I have to stop looking at the crap app and go outside, let’s pretend it’s raining and snowing!, and go and change it on the car??
Great app if I’m not being dumb!!
Actually on changing that in the app it's always worked to be fair you just click on the charge status (then again and you can change the slider)

9761Spencer

Post by 9761Spencer »

Edam77, thank you
Not instantly obvious, but now I know, thanks for your help.
Apologies Audi
matta

Post by matta »

9761Spencer wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:38 pm
Edam77, thank you
Not instantly obvious, but now I know, thanks for your help.
Apologies Audi
Didn’t know that either, that’s great.
Geh2021

Post by Geh2021 »

Hi,

The car went to the dealer yesterday and they carried out a Terminal 30 re-set. From what I can gather this means disconnecting the high voltage power system, and the 12 v battery, then powering it back up again. Or in layman’s terms, they pulled the plug out, waited 5 minutes and plugged it back in again! After that, they checked out the functions in the car and on the app, and all aligned. I’ll see what happened over the next few weeks, but not holding out much hope even now. And absolutely no update on when the charging timer or functions on demand will be available.

I have to say my dealer has been excellent throughout, and I can’t blame them for the issues Audi have created for its customers.
Audi Q4 e-tron s-line 35, Narvarra Blue, Comfort & Sound pack.

EDF referral scheme where we both get £50 added to your account if you sign up using this link.

https://referme.to/grahamh-586
Geh2021

Post by Geh2021 »

Hi,

And after a few days the MyAudi app is still reporting incorrect range and mileage!

Back to square one.

EDF referral scheme where we both get £50 added to your account if you sign up using this link.

Sportback21

Post by Sportback21 »

Think yourself lucky that you get that much. I might as well bin my app for all the good it does.
Geh2021

Post by Geh2021 »

Hi,

It’s driven me insane and that’s the polite version. I can’t believe in 2022 Audi have failed to make the app work correctly. It can’t be difficult or complex, yet Audi have failed to deliver anything other than make the app look pretty. Appalling and completely unsatisfactory.

🤬🤬🤬🤬

Weechancer

Post by Weechancer »

Coming from a Volvo, where the app was personalised to the actual car (including showing the optional sunroof) the Audi app is very poor - can’t even check to see if the doors are locked or not! BTW Volvo dealer told me that the app showing a flashing red light on the dashboard in the display was synced to the actual car - spent many a few minutes confirming that!
ScottyQ4

Post by ScottyQ4 »

Latest app update 4.13 does not work. Battery SOC and range no show. Totally goosed now. Anyone else out got the same problem. I’ve tried the workaround as suggested in another thread - didn’t work for me.
Tony

Post by Tony »

Is that the fix to open the map, set a destination then go back to the main screen? That worked for me!