"Could not send the desired target change"

All Audi Q4 related discussions
Tony

Post by Tony »

Totally understandable, I feel your pain.

How is the build quality in the new Tesla's?

I still think the Y looks a little bit weird, not as pretty as the Q4, but all of the software and technology features are very appealing.

If they could maybe just add an instrument screen like in the new Model 3 I might be tempted in two years time 😉

Tony

Post by Tony »

Having said that, Polestar 3 SUV this year!
Edam77

Post by Edam77 »

TheSarge wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 12:11 pm
So I ended up trading in the Q4 for a Model 3 Performance, partly because of the insane values in used vehicles, but also because I was fed up with the lack of software progress and odd faults the Q4 has.. have to say the Model 3 is miles ahead in terms of tech and the app actually works! It's also bonkers with acceleration like I have never experienced! The Q4 will be a great car once Audi pull their finger out but for me, its taking way too long!
I got the long range and that's quick enough for me, the performance must be insane! I agree though the Tesla is miles ahead of the Audi very impressed so far.
TheSarge

Post by TheSarge »

It's totally nuts, it's the fastest car I have ever driven and embarrases most other cars on the road!

Build quality is actually very good and you fast get used to using the centre touch screen. Don't get me wrong, I really liked the Q4 but Audi has massively let themselves down with the underpinning technology. Tesla just seem to have this nailed, the Model 3 is a very impressive car!