"Could not send the desired target change"

All Audi Q4 related discussions
Tony

Post by Tony »

New one to me, my wife is trying to charge the car while shopping and it's giving her this error. Anyone seen this before?

Screenshot_20220514-100701.png

Tony

Post by Tony »

Some seriously weird stuff going on today.

Screenshot_20220514-101232.png

Tony

Post by Tony »

Phew thankfully it can still be set in the car. Stupid app.
lexathon

Post by lexathon »

Yeah I have exactly the same..must be a bungled software update or something on their server
hugodoodle

Post by hugodoodle »

Same here…
Q4 50 Quattro Edition 1 C+S
Tony

Post by Tony »

The one thing you actually want the app to do 😂
Andy H

Post by Andy H »

I have the same issue - but able to set the desired charge level from in-car which is helpful (though far from ideal).

Has anyone managed to find a way to fix the problem yet - or are we waiting for Audi to sort it out?
matta

Post by matta »

Same issue for me this morning. Also displays the wrong desired state charge level.

Bloody useless app, can’t believe it’s so shoddy!
Geh2021

Post by Geh2021 »

Hi,

I’ve sent so many emails and had calls with Audi Digital and Audi Customer Service that I’ve lost count. And after nearly six months of owning the car, the app must rate as the worst app I’ve ever used, and that’s the polite version.

For the record, under instructions from Audi, I’ve deleted the app, re-installed it, logged on to a different Country, back to the U.K. version, logged in, changed passwords several times, and even left the car with the dealer for a day to carry out a re-set and update. And the outcome is the app still can’t agree with what the car says I have for the charge level and range. And the last email from Audi CS says no date available when this will be fixed.

Rant over.
Audi Q4 e-tron s-line 35, Narvarra Blue, Comfort & Sound pack.

EDF referral scheme where we both get £50 added to your account if you sign up using this link.

https://referme.to/grahamh-586
Tony

Post by Tony »

This is quite shocking really, I've lost all hope in them being able to ever update the software on this car now. As much as I love the car I have a bad feeling I might struggle to lease another one in three years time the way they treat software updates.