If you leased did you go through a dealer or online?

All Audi Q4 related discussions
Tony

Post by Tony »

We went with our local dealer as it's our first time leasing but on hindsight they didn't exactly sell us the car or provide any noticeable support (they thought the B was a boost mode) so I'm thinking it might be better next time to just get it via some leasing site, seems to be lots around these days taking out the middle man.

Anyone have a good/bad experience either going with a dealer or something online?

Edam77

Post by Edam77 »

The Q4 we got through local dealer, to be honest nothing special. Just used vanarama for my Tesla, very good at the ordering process and should have been really quick as car was in stock, unfortunately it was damaged and noticed on PDI and took a rediculously long time for the small scratch to be repaired as had to go back to Tesla, vanarama were ok but as always communication was a bit hit and miss, whether a dealer would have been better dealing with directly I don't know give Audi's communication of delays...
ScottyQ4

Post by ScottyQ4 »

Went through the local Audi Dealer. Leasing arrangements through Audi financial services. No problems with either administration or after sales support.