Under door Puddle lights

All Audi Q4 related discussions
MrC

Post by MrC »

Hi Guys
First time poster, Just took my projection puddle lights off my Q3 and reinstalled my original ones ready for picking the new car up on Monday, I know it’s got lights underneath the door mirrors.
So am I right in assuming there won’t be the standard puddle lights that most the Audi range have in the bottom of the doors?
Don’t want to sell the old ones only to find it’s got both.

Dunders71

Post by Dunders71 »

Hi MrC,

Picked up my Vorsprung 2 weeks ago and I confirm it has puddle lights under the doors as well as Etron lights under the door mirrors. Swapped mine out for the Audi rings I had from a previous car, so have both now. Looks ok to me, but best to make your own mind up. As you say you could leave as is and sell the others.
On order - Q4 55 Vorsprung. Due March 24.
MrC

Post by MrC »

Many thanks, I think I will use them then cheers
MrC

Post by MrC »

Dunders71 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:06 am
Hi MrC,

Picked up my Vorsprung 2 weeks ago and I confirm it has puddle lights under the doors as well as Etron lights under the door mirrors. Swapped mine out for the Audi rings I had from a previous car, so have both now. Looks ok to me, but best to make your own mind up. As you say you could leave as is and sell the others.
In that case I think I will use them, mine are the four rings as well they do look really nice.
Probably struggle to get even half the money back, it doesn’t help you can get them from China for a fraction of the Audi price tag but apparently some are rubbish with a small logo projected and others not very bright? So not something I would take a chance on.
Many thanks on taking the trouble to reply 👍
smd

Post by smd »

are these plug and play ?
2024 black edition q4 45
navarra blue
tech pack
heat pump
MrC

Post by MrC »

smd wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:25 pm