Delivery timescales

All Audi Q4 related discussions
weevil1

Post by weevil1 »

Just signed up to the forum. About to place order for standard Sportback S Line spec and looking at 6-9 months. Have been told Q4 etron prices will go up by 4% on 1st December.

Tom_1985

Post by Tom_1985 »

Ed1Dave wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:48 pm
We ordered an Edition 1 40 navara blue, c&s pack, 21’ wheels and the leather/Dinamica last week.

Salesman said hoping for March delivery maybe April. I’m not feeling too confident reading this thread though 🙈
Absolutely no chance……..
HEW805S

Post by HEW805S »

Tom_1985 wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:52 am
Ed1Dave wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:48 pm
We ordered an Edition 1 40 navara blue, c&s pack, 21’ wheels and the leather/Dinamica last week.

Salesman said hoping for March delivery maybe April. I’m not feeling too confident reading this thread though 🙈
Absolutely no chance……..
Lets hope my Skoda lasts a bit longer then lol
Mythos Black 40 S Line | Comfort & Sound | Tech Pack | Twin Leather | Ambient Lighting + | Optional 20’s
zappy72

Post by zappy72 »

HI all

Im coming from a Landrover Discovery sport, which my PCP is due Apr 22. I phoned my dealer up and was told min 12months to order a new one. I wasn't going to order a EV for a few more years, but got speaking with the Audi dealer as we had just got my wife a Q2.

This one is already in production for the showroom it has passed week 37 as of last week. What it is the full build week? Dealer reckons Dec but more likely Jan for the car.

Audi Q4 40 etron S-LIne Violet Aurora.
Lisag2010

Post by Lisag2010 »

It's all pie in the sky, we ordered 3rd November and have been given a week 50 build. We have amended our order since and the garage are convinced it will delay us. A week 50 build would be a start of the year delivery, after we were told end of July. No word since we added some things, but fingers crossed. I'm also realistic that it may well change.

S-Line 40 in floret silver C/S pack, matrix lights, flat bottomed steering wheel, grey alloys, function pack, light pack plus
Tony

Post by Tony »

It's arrived!

Details updated below -
General spec - Q4 40 S-Line in Pebble Grey with C&S pack and Leather Seats
Order week - 27
Production start week - 36 (9-week wait for build)
Production end week - 44 (8-week build)
Ship date - 45 Estimated
Delivery date - 47 (2-3 week delivery)

Need to sort out insurance now!
hugodoodle

Post by hugodoodle »

An update on my Q4, collection either this week or next...

Q4 e-Tron 50 Quattro Edition 1 C+S
WK29 - Ordered
WK30 - Confirmed order by Audi
WK35 - Target build WK37
WK37 - Confirmed build.
WK45 - Completed build; on way to EU port.
WK46 - Arrived UK port.
WK47/WK48 - Planned collection from Audi.
Q4 50 Quattro Edition 1 C+S
Deleted User 213

Post by Deleted User 213 »

I've just had an update from my dealer. My car is on the ship (the Nordic Ace, I presume) and it is due to berth in Tyneside this afternoon. They plan for me to take delivery early next week.

Q4 50 Vorsprung in Typhoon Grey with heat pump, cash buyer.

WK26: Ordered
WK 01: Planned build
WK37: Revised Build
WK46: Built and at Emden awaiting shipment
Wk47: Arrival in UK
WK48: Planned delivery
Wez Q4 Vorsprung

Post by Wez Q4 Vorsprung »

Afternoon All
New to the forum but ordered my Q4 e tron 40 Vorsprung through lease company Arval in June. Originally had a delivery date of 30th Nov which got put back to 20th Dec and now 24th Jan. Where would i get detail for build weeks etc? I think there's a communication with Arval and Audi!!!!!
thebb

Post by thebb »

Evening All,

If like me you’ve placed your order, you have only three choices…
  • stay in the queue
  • cancel your order and join the back of another EV queue or
  • cancel your order and hope you can find something coming into UK dealer stock that’s close to your original spec
As for Audi, they are now pricing vehicle orders at max list price to put as many people off because they cannot deliver in what we thought was a reasonable time. The best thing that can happen to them and other EV suppliers is for customers to NOT buy. After all, you’ll pay a deposit and then wait about a year to find out the tech in your ‘new’ car is 12 months old - and the software still not updated!

Like many, I placed my order via a lease company, having been told in August I’d have my car November at the latest. That’s now February, perhaps.

The biggest mistake brands like Audi are now making is not keeping in direct contact with us, their customers. Whilst in the past we may have taken the hit and then ordered another Audi, after all its German quality. Tomorrow, when we order our next car, I predict we will have a wide choice of great cars from new brands who actually care.

It’s really not rocket science to just be honest and send us all an email once a month to update us, even if it is no different in progress to last month. It is the act of communication that reduces vast boards like this and keep unhappy customers on brand.

As for the Audi dealer network, why do they exist? They don’t seem to have any access to the Audi system and when you call about your £50,000+ order, you feel like you are invading their space! At a recent visit to a dealer all I wanted to do was remind myself of what I’ve got on order and look around the car - to say I was treated like somebody with not enough money to buy a coffee would be an understatement. In the future I’d rather deal direct with the brand and even be prepared to pay for test vehicles to be delivered rather than enter another Audi dealership.

So I’ll sign-off like many hoping for improvements in delivery and if they really mean the end of February for delivery, I’ll push it back to March to at least get a 22 plate!