Audi App Issues

Faults and Technical chat for the Audi Q4
Smap

Post by Smap »

I had the same problem today. I fixed in the end by turning on privacy on the MMI and then turning privacy back off a few min later which appeared to sort it out.
PS The car then also started to download a map update which may have been the cause of the problem??

Deleted User 213

Post by Deleted User 213 »

I didn't download the app update, but from yesterday I was not able to start remote climate and today it has stopped updating the range and charge status. I tried Smap's suggestion with the privacy settings but the incorrect range and charge was still shown. I've now updated the app and like all the previous comments range and charge status have disappeared, so I guess i'll have to delete the car then get Audi to assign me as a key user again. 8 days since my car was delivered, now I get why everyone says that the app is rubbish!
Geh2021

Post by Geh2021 »

Hi,

I’ve checked a few minutes ago and the app is working, well so far!
Audi Q4 e-tron s-line 35, Narvarra Blue, Comfort & Sound pack.

EDF referral scheme where we both get £50 added to your account if you sign up using this link.

https://referme.to/grahamh-586
theguru83

Post by theguru83 »

I have the same problem with the app.
First Audi's systems were down for days. When it finally works and they add me as a key user, absolutely nothing happens on the app or in the car. I can't see why the dealer needs to be involved to set you as a key user. This is just unnecessary admin.

The car is currently fully charged, but the app says 114 miles of range and 68% charged. I can't use any of the functions.

This is a really pathetic show from Audi..I've already called them several times. I can see the first users were complaining about this months ago, and it's still not working properly. Then Audi said I need to take the car for a drive so it has a change to sort itself out. Well it didn't.

The week 48 thing was a VW wide thing. Basically due to the semi-conductor shortage, they were stripping a number of parts from cars across all of their brands in week 48. They notified dealers back in the summer that any car ordered after that cut off would have a lot of feature missing. If you ordered you car prior, but it's manufactured after, they will still try to honour the original spec. As for software updates, I didn't hear about any correlation to the hardware changes (I work for a leasing firm so receive the bulletins that factories send to dealers).
Geh2021

Post by Geh2021 »

Hi,

Got this from Audi Digital today after sending an email to them about battery percentage and miles showing incorrect information!

We kindly wish to inform you that an adjustment has been made in the system by our colleagues in the technical department, in order to resolve the issue you were facing with the charging service of your Audi vehicle.

Therefore, please be so kind as to retest the service. In the event the issue persists, please be so kind as to provide us with a new screenshot of the issue so that we can forward it as feedback to our technical team.
Audi Q4 e-tron s-line 35, Narvarra Blue, Comfort & Sound pack.

EDF referral scheme where we both get £50 added to your account if you sign up using this link.

https://referme.to/grahamh-586
matta

Post by matta »

Got this message today, any idea what this is? Doesn't look like the usual map updates.

It sadly failed 20 minutes later suggesting I seek assistance from the dealer!

20220118_083510891_iOS (2).jpg

rxtaylor1966

Post by rxtaylor1966 »

I had the same, said it had failed twice but eventually worked and now have the 2022 January Map update.
rxtaylor1966

Post by rxtaylor1966 »

theguru83 wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:18 pm
I have the same problem with the app.
First Audi's systems were down for days. When it finally works and they add me as a key user, absolutely nothing happens on the app or in the car. I can't see why the dealer needs to be involved to set you as a key user. This is just unnecessary admin.

The car is currently fully charged, but the app says 114 miles of range and 68% charged. I can't use any of the functions.

This is a really pathetic show from Audi..I've already called them several times. I can see the first users were complaining about this months ago, and it's still not working properly. Then Audi said I need to take the car for a drive so it has a change to sort itself out. Well it didn't.

The week 48 thing was a VW wide thing. Basically due to the semi-conductor shortage, they were stripping a number of parts from cars across all of their brands in week 48. They notified dealers back in the summer that any car ordered after that cut off would have a lot of feature missing. If you ordered you car prior, but it's manufactured after, they will still try to honour the original spec. As for software updates, I didn't hear about any correlation to the hardware changes (I work for a leasing firm so receive the bulletins that factories send to dealers).
Have you heard anything regarding the revised date of week 6 2022 rather than week 48 2021 ? There has been a few updates people have heard saying it was delayed which would be February sometime
Chowmann

Post by Chowmann »

TheSarge wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:43 pm
Would be great to hear if anyone has an update on this too, my car won’t let me select a profile (or even have the option switching profiles) so is stuck in guest mode.

Also, should I have more functionality on the app than this? All my previous BMWs have had remote locking, locate car etc…

8BF782D9-2B04-4FA9-95EA-B62C34D795FE.jpeg
Just reading the posts re the MyAudi app. How did you get the mileage tracker under vehicle management? My app does not show that

1F8A16F3-067D-479B-9233-F83FB0AF5089.png

Q4 Sportback S Line 40 C&S Interior Pack Typhoon Grey
Tony

Post by Tony »

I see the same screen as you, nothing else there.