If you haven't already you should activate Audi's Ensurance for you Q4

All Audi Q4 related discussions
Tony

Post by Tony »

https://www.insurewithaudi.co.uk/ensurance/

We had an accident Friday, I tried to use this service today but as the accident occurred before we registered we can't get any help so please, register for free now!

Free accident and repair cover for three years.
Ensurance works alongside your existing comprehensive motor insurance policy, no matter who you are insured with. Our free accident and repair cover will help get your Audi back on the road if it has been damaged in an accident or stolen. Ensurance is designed for anyone driving an Audi, regardless of the age of your car.

If the unexpected was to happen, a dedicated Claims Manager will look after your claim from start to finish. They will liaise with your motor insurer, any third parties, and the Audi approved repairer throughout the claims process on your behalf.

Benefits of Ensurance
- Guaranteed use of an Audi Approved Repairer and Audi Trained Technicians
- Repair using only Audi Genuine Parts
- Receive a Repair Guarantee, which includes a two year warranty for genuine parts
- Legal Expenses Cover to help recover any uninsured losses

Geh2021

Post by Geh2021 »

Hi,

Sorry you can’t use this. It’s been around for years, and I sign up every time I get a new car. I only wish dealers told customers about Ensurance as they spend more than enough time telling you about Gap insurance, Paint protection, and Tyre/Wheel insurance! I guess they make money out of selling these.
Audi Q4 e-tron s-line 35, Narvarra Blue, Comfort & Sound pack.

EDF referral scheme where we both get £50 added to your account if you sign up using this link.

https://referme.to/grahamh-586
Tony

Post by Tony »

Yep, typical dealers!
Sportback21

Post by Sportback21 »

We had something similar with our last Merc, someone ran into the back of the car when my wife was driving it, made the mistake of contacting our insurers and they steered us in the direction of their claims handling department. Big mistake, car was repaired relatively quickly even though they had three attempts at fixing it, it took over 18 months to resolve the case (which eventually was a no fault win for us). Had we have gone down the MB route not only would we have had an MB repair but it would have been resolved quicker.

Thank for the Audi heads up, never knew this existed.
Tony

Post by Tony »

Sorry to hear. Our insurers haven't been too bad so far, I told them it had to be repaired at an Audi approved garage and had it in within a day. They estimate it should be fixed by the end of the month, hopefully!