Delivery timescales

All Audi Q4 related discussions
9761Spencer

Post by 9761Spencer »

Bathboy wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:26 pm
Disgusting treatment by Audi customer services UK after my car was delayed to September. That is more than 14 months after I placed the order. No real apology and no chance of any help with a spare car.

Don't think Audi know how to deal with this situation.

Junked the Q4 order and bought a Tesla Y instead. Being delivered in May. Cheaper than the Audi Q4 Vorsprung, Faster, more space, better and constantly improving tech and the supercharger network. No brainer really. The Y wasn't an option when I ordered the Audi, and honestly that was a concern about the constant delays with the Audi. When, If I actually got the Audi it would have been surpassed by the stream of new car launches.
Sounds good except you are now driving around in a Tesla Y. That’s the real crime here that Audi are culpable of. What have they done to you??

pgrainger

Post by pgrainger »

You have to be impressed with what Tesla has done for the EV market. Like most on this forum I’m having to wait an age for my Q4 and so have looked at any possible alternatives that might arrive quicker.

Imo, if you consider all the written and video reviews of the Tesla Model Y you have to conclude that its ridiculously harsh ride rule it out as an option for anyone in the UK. I guess it might work if you were never planning on having any passengers.
9761Spencer

Post by 9761Spencer »

pgrainger wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:56 pm
You have to be impressed with what Tesla has done for the EV market. Like most on this forum I’m having to wait an age for my Q4 and so have looked at any possible alternatives that might arrive quicker.

Imo, if you consider all the written and video reviews of the Tesla Model Y you have to conclude that its ridiculously harsh ride rule it out as an option for anyone in the UK. I guess it might work if you were never planning on having any passengers.
Good shout. If I took a Model Y home to my family that would guarantee not having any passengers.
Citizen

Post by Citizen »

18 months wait or Tesla Y. For me …18 month wait all day long, albeit18 months of all day longs 😂😂. I just think the Y looks odd, although am sure plenty think it terrific.
Geh2021

Post by Geh2021 »

Hi,

This site is worth tracking as three Q4 cars appeared today.

https://www.audi.co.uk/uk/web/en/new-ca ... sults.html
Audi Q4 e-tron s-line 35, Narvarra Blue, Comfort & Sound pack.

EDF referral scheme where we both get £50 added to your account if you sign up using this link.

https://referme.to/grahamh-586
elmdm

Post by elmdm »

So I’m on the verge of cancelling. Ordered early last July, q4 40 C&S+tech and tow bar. Original delivery due Nov/Dec then March, now probably not before September. The dealer has done their best but are being woefully let down by Audi, their supply chain management appears to be nearly as bad as their remote app development…

So I’m looking at nearly new E-trons, or a BMW iX. Both more than I wanted to spend, but just fed up waiting. I’ll probably look at pricing before I cancel, it looks like new “available now” cars are still going for over list.
Geh2021

Post by Geh2021 »

Yes agree and Audi need to get their act together. And I see some Audi dealers are selling low mileage 2022 S-line 35 for close to £60k.

EDF referral scheme where we both get £50 added to your account if you sign up using this link.

Tony

Post by Tony »

Woah you're not joking! No way a Sportback is 20k more then the standard model, right?!

The Audi site says it's 46k for the S-Line Sportback so unless that car has a lot of extras that's a big markup.

Screenshot_20220421-230158.png

RTD1956

Post by RTD1956 »

I placed my order for a Q4 40 sline on 2 July 2021, received an email today from Audi UK that the car has finally arrived in the uk and will be at my dealer ‘very soon’. I hope it has been worth the wait.
Geh2021

Post by Geh2021 »

It will be and you will definitely enjoy the car.