Delivery timescales

All Audi Q4 related discussions
Martin_sportsback

Post by Martin_sportsback »

I'm in the same boat.
For a while the predicted build date was actually getting closer, I even got a moving to preparation email, but now no build date for 3 months.
I mean, what happened!
All I am seeing now is people finally getting their cars
or confirmed build date for the same time I have been waiting.
I think that some of us are now the forgotten.....

DanB

Post by DanB »

JamesM wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:35 am
I seem to be going backwards. Build week of 34 was “lost” when they cut over to MY23 and mine has never been reallocated a build week in the system apparently.

They claim it had never had one (which is not true as I have screenshots of their own system).

Approaching my 1 year order anniversary next week. Got a horrible feeling it may have been a wasted wait!

Glad to hear others are faring better with updates. If anyone does actually get the car, post something positive about it will you? Even if it’s a lie… I’d like to keep the faith a little longer!

I will lie for you my friend! :lol:
PR50708

Post by PR50708 »

So after reading this thread on and off the past 6 months, I’ve finally got my delivery date. Here’s my order details to help you guys out. It is a company car from lex auto lease.

Q4 E-TRON estate 125kw 35 55.52KWH sport 5dr auto
Extras - Flat bottom steering wheel & Twin leather sports seats.

Order acknowledge 5.10.21
Delivery Date 2.9.22

First delivery date was April, and then July, and then August, and then October! Looked at other options after 2nd delay, but stuck with the Audi.
Stillwaiting

Post by Stillwaiting »

I ordered a Vorsprung 50 at the end Oct 21. Told estimated delivery was March, it moved to April, then July, then had a provisional build of week 45 and now week 2. So frustrating that Audi can't tell me a date and stick to it. I would have preferred a guaranteed date of Jan 23 from the start rather than this constant 'kick of the can'.
Has anyone actually taken delivery of a Vorsprung? Please post a picture so I can see one actually exists and it's not a unicorn!
JamesM

Post by JamesM »

Stillwaiting wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:50 pm
I ordered a Vorsprung 50 at the end Oct 21. Told estimated delivery was March, it moved to April, then July, then had a provisional build of week 45 and now week 2. So frustrating that Audi can't tell me a date and stick to it. I would have preferred a guaranteed date of Jan 23 from the start rather than this constant 'kick of the can'.
Has anyone actually taken delivery of a Vorsprung? Please post a picture so I can see one actually exists and it's not a unicorn!
I’d be really interested to know this too. Has anyone actually got one?

I’m 2 months “ahead” of you in terms of order date but the last build week I had was 34 before it dropped off completely. Week 2 at this point (which for me would be 16months) would actually be good news… which just shows how crazy this whole situation is now for everyone.

Fingers crossed for you.
JulesR33&

Post by JulesR33& »

Just received the dreaded build slot update……. Now moved from 16 Jan 23 to 6 Feb 23. Disappointed but not surprised I guess…. Will update when I know more
:Jules

Q4 40 Edition 1 Sportback in Navarra Blue with Tech Pack

Ordered: Jan 22

Jun 22 Provisional build slot 14 Nov 22
Aug 22 Amended to 16 Jan 22
Sep 22 - 6 Feb 23
Oct 22 - 6 Mar 23
Dec 22 - 3 Apr 23
Jan 13 - 10 Jul 23
Feb 23 - 11 Sep 23
Cobylu

Post by Cobylu »

Seems things are all over the place with orders still.
40 sport c&s plus tech pack ordered through ALD in Jan 22.
Initial Nov 22 then updates
Jan 23
Mar 23
Jan 23
Now Audi fleet and ALD say Nov 22 with a specific date
Ill believe it when I have the keys in my hand.
mrb

Post by mrb »

mrb wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:35 pm
Adding my contribution to the thread finally.

After a very long time of being status 0 and “we have no clue when you’ll get your car”, I’m now status 10 with a week 46 build (which was originally 39 or something but got recently pushed they said - probably making way for Vorsprungs!). They said that means latter part of December to the dealer and probably early Jan in reality to me

I know status 10 doesn’t mean all that much but after all this time at status 0, it shows things on the move

Ordered latter part of Nov 2021, so will be 13 months to delivery, if it happens
My update for what it’s worth. Just in the space of 1 month of updates, week 39 went to Week 46, which then went to Week 48 and is now Week 4 of next year. Still as Status 10 (unconfirmed) but has only ever got worse. If it comes true, then it would be a March 2023 delivery to me and a 15-16 month overall delivery time. Pretty shocking, even by current standards and based on experience so far, I don’t even believe the date it shows now!

Given the “not a clue” approach and the ever rising cost of electricity, I’ve asked my fleet team to commence quotes on some alternative cars and think I’ll say goodbye to the Q4 if something decent can be found. It’s not special enough to wait for!
Garth

Post by Garth »

Hi all seems a lot of talk on builds etc but are any cars actually getting to the uk?
I ordered sep 21 first march 22 del now back to dec 22. Hold nothing out what’s so ever it wi come before July 23 tbh.
Has anyone had delivery or a promise who ordered around sep21?
Thanks
Nick71

Post by Nick71 »

I ordered a Q4 40 S line in October 21. I’ve just been told that the car is being built in week 40 (Oct) and should be in the country beginning of Dec. I’m not optimistic but fingers crossed.