Is it worth the wait?

All Audi Q4 related discussions
Citizen

Post by Citizen »

Those of you who are lucky enough to actually have their car, knowing what you know now, would you still recommend getting one. Just wondering if worth the wait?

Geh2021

Post by Geh2021 »

Absolutely. After nearly a year of owning my car it has been one of the best cars I’ve owned. Ok the MyAudi app is a pain and can only be described as a pile of poo, but the car is great to great to drive, comfortable, looks good, massive amount of room inside, I feel much more relaxed driving it, you pay no road tax or the extra £355 if the car is over £40k, so I would definitely recommend the car.

3ACFD8E4-82D5-424B-AD71-B94080824BF3.jpeg

Audi Q4 e-tron s-line 35, Narvarra Blue, Comfort & Sound pack.

EDF referral scheme where we both get £50 added to your account if you sign up using this link.

https://referme.to/grahamh-586
Audiz

Post by Audiz »

Had my car 2 days……..and I love love love it! Don’t be put off by the wait…..it’s 100% worth it
Tony

Post by Tony »

Yeah the car is great, just Audi customer support and the connected tech is terrible but a car is to be driven, and it's a blast!

Not sure I would get another one (we're leasing) but that's me thinking long term in 2024 and being worried about prices going up, tech not being updated, and lead times taking about ten years 😂

But when you get yours, sure you will love the drive/feel/style.
Weechancer

Post by Weechancer »

Simple answer is YES

I've had mine 6 months and as the others have commented, the app is abysmal, software support non-existent (each time I charge it I loose my favourite locations in navigation and radio stations), but that is where apple have an advantage (the wireless connection to my iPhone works a dream and the integration with CarPlay is probably the one thing they have got right.

Driving it is great - went for the sport because I find S-line's too harsh on the road. Lots of long journeys (longest 290 miles on a single charge) and the best bit, today was the first day I have had to pay for charging at home (solar has been working a treat)
Gazza299

Post by Gazza299 »

I would also say 'Yes' the cars new software and the build puts it well above the rest in the current market.
tryerT

Post by tryerT »

Yes I think so. The 40 model is the sweet spot I reckon. Adequate amount of power, very nippy in semi-urban driving, Tardis like on the inside and doesn't look like a giant frog.
Could do with a lighter interior choice as it's a bit gloomy inside and although the build quality is high overall there's some nasty hard plastics here and there. But yeah, delighted overall.
Peter77

Post by Peter77 »

No, to be honest. Just sold mine after 18 months of ownership. Nice car, nice being the operative word, but not a driver's car. It's just OK. The app is rubbish, no remote locking etc. Technology changes so fast and this car will be out of date early next year. There will be so much more choice out there. Just look at Autotrader. Many more for sale now, some at ridiculous prices, but alot at reasonable money.