E Tron charging card £150 credit

All Audi Q4 related discussions
DansQ4

Post by DansQ4 »

Is there a way to see how much is actually left on your card? Can't seem to find it anywhere!

garysevern

Post by garysevern »

The only way I’ve found is to login to your Etron account and add up your bills. Then try to remember the charges since the last bill. One of the problems s that it can take an age for the charge to come through. I have one from the summer at Daventry that still hasn’t shown.
garysevern

Post by garysevern »

I’ve just logged onto my eTron Card account and I can see a balance under ‘Contracts’ from the top right drop-down. However, I’m unable to rationalise it against my activity. I can’t tell if the monthly fee is also deducted from the £150 credit or not !?!
swanseasportback

Post by swanseasportback »

Adding up all my charging sessions and deducting that from the £150, that comes to exactly the balance which shows on my account (visible in the contacts tab, under Vouchers), so therefore the monthly fee is not deducted from the £150. This agrees with what the dealer told me.
Edam77

Post by Edam77 »

garysevern wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:00 pm
I’ve just logged onto my eTron Card account and I can see a balance under ‘Contracts’ from the top right drop-down. However, I’m unable to rationalise it against my activity. I can’t tell if the monthly fee is also deducted from the £150 credit or not !?!
It's not, just use it before the year free is up as if you chose the cheaper tariff it doesn't transfer...
garysevern

Post by garysevern »

Thanks yes, took some working out but got there in the end.
Sportback21

Post by Sportback21 »

I have our Q4 for exactly a year today. I took advantage of the eCS Transit Tariff with their purported £150 charging credit.

From Invoice No1, I struggled to follow their accounting logic and have posted on here about it.

Anyhow, I successfully ended my eCS account this November.

Apart from the 1st Invoice, it took until July or August for my remaining balance to show up, where it stated I had c£80 credit remaining, From July onwards my card would not work on Osprey chargers so I managed to find a local 50kW Instavolt charger. I then took advantage of the remaining credit into early November. I could not stop the Instavolt charger as I approached my balance limit and eventually managed to stop the charge in the car. Probably ran over by about 50p.

Today, I have received my final invoice. I owe them £88 for charges from 1 May to 1 July. Be warned these were for using Osprey chargers. These costs did not show up on any of my Invoices. Well they have now.

Good Luck to the rest of you if you have used these Chargers.
Smap

Post by Smap »

Had the same for me today but luckily only about £20
ScottyQ4

Post by ScottyQ4 »

Contract with eCS finished on 24 October 22. Received an invoice today for a charge that happened at the beginning of July 23 (nearly 6 months ago) It was an osprey public charger which at the time I think a few Q4 owners were reporting that the charge cost did not appear on their account at that time. Be aware.
garysevern

Post by garysevern »

Ditto with an Osprey charge that just showed up from the summer. Pod Point on the other hand show up straight away.