Ordered Feb22, no car still, but been offered a new BMW X6, what’s your thoughts?

All Audi Q4 related discussions
Bigaudi

Post by Bigaudi »

I am still unsure as think EV prices will drop significantly when things get back to normal and more supply out on the market, or am I getting that wrong?

lexathon

Post by lexathon »

I think we're still around 5 years away from that. Demand for batteries is not likely to fall away and until there's tested redesigns with alternative materials being deployed, that'll be the thing that makes them expensive.
Are you able to charge at home on a cheap off peak tariff? That makes a phenomenal difference to running costs. On average we spend less than £10 a month to do 400-500 miles.
Bigaudi

Post by Bigaudi »

Hi, I can charge from home on a 7.5kw Podpoint, so hope if I do stick with Q4 delivery, running costs should be quiet good with charging from home
9761Spencer

Post by 9761Spencer »

Unless you are keen on trying to kill cyclists!
Which the Audi driver assist seems to want to do all the time. I’d go Beamer every time.
For a prestige car it’s not in the same league as BMW, and even worse than the average Mercedes I had last.
Tony

Post by Tony »

Did you get the BMW?
Bigaudi

Post by Bigaudi »

No I left the X6 and still waiting for the Q4 Sportback I ordered in Feb this year, but seen some cracking deals on the Q8 Diesel brand new out there, wry tempting