A Patiently Waiting 'Almost' Q4 Owner

New to the Audi Q4 Forums? Introduce yourself here
RustyNut

Post by RustyNut »

Hi All

Just joined the Forum and wanted to say hi!.

Ordered an S-Line 40 in Navarra Blue with Comfort & Sound, Steering wheel option and the Anthracite 20" Wheels.

I had the option of an Edition 1 but weirdly, preferred the look of the S-Line in Navarra.

Ordered mine in Feb this year and was told recently that my car was being built and may be delivered in Jan. No proof of this though..

*Note* The car has been ordered through work and leased via a company called Global.

Was told a while back that the car would be ready and delivered in December 22 but as that's not going o happen i've been offered a Polestar 2 to use whilst I wait...

I test drove the Merc EQA, EQB and Tesla's, preferred the Q4.

The only thing I really hope is decent is the Sonos Sound System! The test car i drove didn't have it... Read a few reviews that are slating it so really hoping it's not as bad as some are claiming, especially considering what Audi have forced us to shell out to spec it...!

Any feedback on the Sonos set up? Some positive feedback would be welcomed!

Cheers!

Tony

Post by Tony »

Ohh how's the Polestar 2? I'm tempted to get that as my next car!

We have the Sonos system, can't say I know much about audio equipment but it sounds good to me, no complaints.
RustyNut

Post by RustyNut »

Tony wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 12:08 pm
Ohh how's the Polestar 2? I'm tempted to get that as my next car!

We have the Sonos system, can't say I know much about audio equipment but it sounds good to me, no complaints.
Hi Tony

I'll let you know what it's like this coming Thursday after it's been delivered.

I hope i don't miss it when the Q4 arrives!
hugodoodle

Post by hugodoodle »

The Sonos is OK, but nothing special. I liken it to the mid-level Bose that I had in my first A5, but not a match on the B&O in my next A5.

The sound is good, but not amazing.
Q4 50 Quattro Edition 1 C+S
Tony

Post by Tony »

Apparently the Polestar 2 has a really good Harman Kardon system, if yours comes with that. Not sure if that's an extra or not but at least you can compare if you're into your audio.
Tony

Post by Tony »

RustyNut

Post by RustyNut »

Tony wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:42 pm
Apparently the Polestar 2 has a really good Harman Kardon system, if yours comes with that. Not sure if that's an extra or not but at least you can compare if you're into your audio.
The one i'm getting comes with the 'Plus' pack so has the top spec HK system.

I can already see this as being the first thing i'll miss....
RustyNut

Post by RustyNut »

hugodoodle wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:26 pm
The Sonos is OK, but nothing special. I liken it to the mid-level Bose that I had in my first A5, but not a match on the B&O in my next A5.

The sound is good, but not amazing.

I can't believe they've potentially got this all wrong... All the hype about it being set up by some musical genius etc. and all we get is a mid level performing system... Pssssh...
RustyNut

Post by RustyNut »

The Polestar has arrived. It’s really smart and the sound system is bloody good!
Tony

Post by Tony »

I loved Android Auto in the Polestar, so good!