Delivery timescales

All Audi Q4 related discussions
Bigaudi

Post by Bigaudi »

Tony wrote:
Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:40 pm
Could try Audi Concierge Whatsapp on +44 113 733 4311.
Thanks, just tried them on WhatsApp and yet again hitting a brick wall 😞

Murchison 2003

Post by Murchison 2003 »

Yip, I tried too. You initially speak to a robot and end up at the useless customer services who just tell you what you already know and are not interested in what your saying. All they can spout off is chip shortages, chip shortages and more chip shortages.
JulesR33&

Post by JulesR33& »

After reading the posts, I’ve contacted Audi UK via email to discuss how Audi put customer orders into priority, as it’s clear, that there is one, that customers don’t know about,

After a few email back and forth with Audi UK, who danced around the question without an answer I then recieved. Call from my supplying dealer. I explained to them, that in my emails to Audi UK I was explicit that my issue is not with the dealer in any way, it’s bout the car building processes. The dealer then contacted Audi UK, who have called me.

Surprise surprise, all they could do was to quote the same stuff everyone else has mentioned, the rep then checked the system to tell me the build date has now shifted from Apr to Jul……..

I told he that, telling me if another delay, is not what I asked about, I wanted to know if fleet orders take priority over private sales. -I suggested I would expect Audi UK to know more than the dealer and be able to me me a direct response to the question, to which I was told, we can only update you on orders..

So now not only frustrated by their lack of response to my question but also because the build date has shifted again.

If I could order another car without such a wait I’d go else where.

I have had a good dealership experience, but dreadful service from Audi UK.
:Jules

Q4 40 Edition 1 Sportback in Navarra Blue with Tech Pack

Ordered: Jan 22

Jun 22 Provisional build slot 14 Nov 22
Aug 22 Amended to 16 Jan 22
Sep 22 - 6 Feb 23
Oct 22 - 6 Mar 23
Dec 22 - 3 Apr 23
Jan 13 - 10 Jul 23
Feb 23 - 11 Sep 23
ScottyQ4

Post by ScottyQ4 »

I hear it is now is a good time to buy a Tesla??? 2/4 weeks delivery. Hurry - hurry.
Edam77

Post by Edam77 »

ScottyQ4 wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:38 pm
I hear it is now is a good time to buy a Tesla??? 2/4 weeks delivery. Hurry - hurry.
The price cuts are insane, so a good time as long as you didn't order one yesterday
JulesR33&

Post by JulesR33& »

Edam77 wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:48 pm
ScottyQ4 wrote:
The price cuts are insane, so a good time as long as you didn't order one yesterday
Am seriously considering cancelling my order and getting a Tesla now, although I am worried I may not get my deposit back……
:Jules

Q4 40 Edition 1 Sportback in Navarra Blue with Tech Pack

Ordered: Jan 22

Jun 22 Provisional build slot 14 Nov 22
Aug 22 Amended to 16 Jan 22
Sep 22 - 6 Feb 23
Oct 22 - 6 Mar 23
Dec 22 - 3 Apr 23
Jan 13 - 10 Jul 23
Feb 23 - 11 Sep 23
Spectator

Post by Spectator »

ScottyQ4 wrote:
It's fine if you actually like Teslas and their looks. I had a Model S some time ago, and that was fine, but I really dislike the looks of M3 and MY. This is, of course, an individual preference.
Citizen

Post by Citizen »

Looking to cancel my order, has anyone who already has, had issues getting their deposit back. Car not built yet.
JamesM

Post by JamesM »

It’s a few months out of date but this link just about sums up Audi for me. Look at the gulf between it and other manufacturers.

https://www.electrifying.com/blog/knowl ... -christmas

I’m nearly 18 months into my order and it again “fallen off the system” (last time that happened it came back with an 18 week delay).

I’m think I’m done now. I have no faith the car can be built. I wish I had more power to actually make anyone at Audi car but I don’t. Audi - never ever again.

Now the calls to the leasing company begin… Didn’t buying cars used to be fun?
Citizen

Post by Citizen »

After waiting some 12 months, have now decided not to progress with purchase of Q4, and cancelled order. Whilst slightly disappointed, I felt it was the right decision to make, as I had no confidence in Audi regards when I would actually get the car. In the 12 months I was, contacted by the dealer just once, and heard nothing from Audi HQ, and was still non the wiser, when I would actually get the car, basically I lost all enthusiasm. Also, as a cash buyer, the longer I wait, the less my current vehicle was worth.
I have decided to get a hybrid, rather than full electric, as I don’t think the infrastructure is anywhere near adequate at the moment, and am concerned about the pricing, particularly in light of recent events regards Tesla price cuts.
Good luck to all those who are still waiting, and enjoy the car when you eventually get it!