Ordering spec

All Audi Q4 related discussions
Deleted User 197

Post by Deleted User 197 »

Hi all, a potential new owner.

But I wonder if anyone has been able to either
a) order a Vorsprung without the black pack ( I don't like the front black grille, especially as I want to get Geyser blue and don't think it goes with that colour),
or
b) been able to add electrical adjusted seats to the S-line?

In the UK

Thanks.

AudiDoc

Post by AudiDoc »

ksarul wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:18 am
Hi all, a potential new owner.

But I wonder if anyone has been able to either
a) order a Vorsprung without the black pack ( I don't like the front black grille, especially as I want to get Geyser blue and don't think it goes with that colour),
or
b) been able to add electrical adjusted seats to the S-line?

In the UK

Thanks.
I've ordered that exact spec and in the UK. Unfortunately you don't have the option the take the black optics which includes the grill off. I actually think the light blue and black contrast will look awesome but it's personal taste I guess.

You cannot add electrical seats either due to WLTP range cacls is what Audi told me a while ago when I got my current car due to changes in the way the have to quote those figures. Adding the seats causes a significant change and hence its not available as a option but just part of higher trims.

Hope that helps and you go for it! Happy to share pics once mines eventually arrives, hopefully end of October :)
Deleted User 197

Thanks for the reply. Yes would really appreciate pics of the black grille and side elements when you have them.

have been checking against Audi Germany site and it seems you can pretty much have anything you like there as an option, Beige seats, electrically adjust all on S-line. in fact what I have been used to up until now.
Deleted User 197

Hey AudiDoc,

I’ve taken the plunge like you have and ordered the same car, Q4 vorsprung in geyser blue.

Will I be able to keep the excitement for 6 months!? 😂
AudiDoc

Post by AudiDoc »

ksarul wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:23 pm
Hey AudiDoc,

I’ve taken the plunge like you have and ordered the same car, Q4 vorsprung in geyser blue.

Will I be able to keep the excitement for 6 months!? 😂
Fantastic choice I have to say :D

I will share some pics when mine arrives. Was meant to be in build from this week so probably another 4-6 weeks away yet. I've been excited since I ordered it and test drove one. One of the best well refined SUVs I've ever driven.